Kevronakz asking thread

Have you seen this?

Roflmfao!
Iā€™ve been wondering how long it would take before this thread happened. Iā€™ve been trying to help him as well, but kevronakz has been pmā€™in me a lot as well. Not that I havenā€™t tried to patiently replying to each one, but Iā€™ve spent the better part of last week (my vacation) doing so.
And then Iā€™d sort through the new forum posts to see him asking the same things he asked me, to the general public. Kind of made me wonder if I had been wasting my time.

Kevronakz, bud, yeah the forum and itā€™s active and varied experienced members want to help you, but at some point you need to just take a swing at the ball and see where it lands! Thereā€™s a ton of advice already here to answer many questions that most new players ask. Try using the search function before asking to ensure there isnā€™t already a half dozen posts related to what you want to know friend. If everyone asked what was on their mind before looking for answers already posted, the forum would be awash with the same questions (and sort of is).
Yes there is a community here willing to aid players, but I too have gotten the impression that in a way you are asking us to play for you by making decisions on your build and where you play. Take pleasure in some experimentation! If youā€™re unsure of how to spend a rare cs/ms, sure, ask! But if youā€™re going to ask build advice before reading, perhaps post screenshots of your gear and/or have a more specific questions. This game can be played a million different ways! You could try out some things before asking :confused:
Although, now you have a thread dedicated and named after you! That will make it easier for you and us! :wink:

1 Like

[quote=ā€œkevronakzā€]

I want a toss type warrior.[/quote]

have you seen my thread or rubikā€™s thread ?

Guys was wondering to ask this, i cant find any boss named that ā€œmythical 3ā€ because i saw some photos currently im at floor 170.

Mythic 3 is the game difficulty, not boss name.

Funny enough, he knew that, since he posted something regarding it in another postā€¦

But kevronakz, if you want to find a Mythic difficulty boss, the easiest way would be the achievement where one spawns after killing enough legendary bosses.

1 Like

Dont you get it man? Stryder. Im new and my internet connections sucks a lot. Thats why i cant even manage to read and spend time in this forum because of my internet it is on and off.

Damnā€¦equip some weapons and play the game bro!

1 Like

Kevronakz. ā€¦ friendā€¦ read this thread and realize a few things:

1. I didnā€™t make this thread.
  2. Every bit of advice has been to help you.
  3. If you ask a question, it gets answered. Unless the reply is unclear, repeating yourself isnā€™t necessarily.

Blasting me was kind of silly. Iā€™ve replied to every pm and given elaborate replies to each post because I like to help. Even your last post.

Sketchy Internet sux, agreed. But youā€™d only need the connection long enough to load a page, once the few KB of data loads the connection is irrelevant until you load the next page. I donā€™t know where you are in the world, but in RL I work for an Internet provider installing and repairing Internet. Iā€™m familiar with what even sketchy Internet can do. Call your isp and get them to fix it, itā€™s what you pay for. But donā€™t fault people for giving genuine advice, even advice you donā€™t agree with. It would take the same amount of good connection to read this and reply as it would to search for results. If you donā€™t have luck finding answers, of coarse ask here and get an answer and probably a link to where the answer was posted elsewhere if someone is kind enough to do so.

Relax, everyone here is helping for free because they want to.

1 Like

Im new to dungeon quest and was trying out each class to figure out which one I want to use as my main first. I started with a rogue and got a pet hound on one of the first levels. But then with my warrior i cant find a pet and im way past where i found it on the rogue. Why is this? Did i just miss it? Or does only the rogue get a pet so early in the game?

Itā€™s just random as too when you get an enslaver to spawn so you just got super lucky on your rogue! :smile: as a secondary note please refrain from posting on a topic from more then 2 large number patches ago 2.1 and 2.2 in this case :smile: we like to call it ā€œnecropostingā€ when it happens (itā€™s ok we donā€™t expect new people too know this : P) it just helps us avoid confusion here on the forums :smile: Iā€™m going too go ahead and lock this thread now if you have any further questions feel free too PM me Iā€™m always here too help out! :grin: