Kevronakz asking thread

Hi guys im new here hopefully you could help me, im using my android phone its hard to look for the topics for warrior, any suggestion? And what difficulty should i play at level 1? And the items? And probably the skill build and what is the pet of a warrior? Thanks in advance guys. :smiley:

Kindly send me a private message guys! Thanks!

Hi guys im new in the game, decided to take warrior as my first character, read some post about guides and to be honest guys i still have some questions would like to ask, first i dont have good weapons and armors to start a mythic 3 difficulty, and what build at first should i do? I just cant move into floor two which kinda get me bored to continue the game. And please also the skill buikd. I want simple and easy answer guys. And Please if there is someone who can help me a lot. I like the game. More power to Shiny box. Thanks in advance guys/mam.

Man, this is difficult… though I am not very eloquent in conveying everything I intend to say in this post, I’ll try my best.

First, try out all the weapons. Play the most exciting weapons combo that you find to be awesome, and stick with that first.

Second, there is no “Best” build as you were trying to imply. This game is all about discovery. As one of the guys said before, we didn’t know how the game worked either. We just smashed and smashed things. This game features almost an infinite amount of customization to play with that anyone can make awesome combos from anything. For early game though, try to keep gear with +Element damage on them. They fundamentally help a lot on the damage department.

Lastly, climb the floors as fast as you can, until at least floor 100. Settle on a difficulty that is comfortable for you. I suggest a difficulty that is neither too easy nor too hard, and allows you to finish each dungeon in 3-6 minutes each floor. That way, your loot and time will be balanced, and your play plan becomes efficient.

As I said, I’m not very eloquent in ehat I am trying to convey. If anyone wants to expand on my points and/or to add something else please do so.

1 Like

Don’t worry about Mythic 3. Try normal, as you play, you’ll earn some good legends. From there you can find which play style/weapon suits you best :smile:

Sir ill prefer using warrior with whirlwind combo. Can you suggest some?

[quote=“ocenyx”]Man, this is difficult… though I am not very eloquent in conveying everything I intend to say in this post, I’ll try my best.

First, try out all the weapons. Play the most exciting weapons combo that you find to be awesome, and stick with that first.

Second, there is no “Best” build as you were trying to imply. This game is all about discovery. As one of the guys said before, we didn’t know how the game worked either. We just smashed and smashed things. This game features almost an infinite amount of customization to play with that anyone can make awesome combos from anything. For early game though, try to keep gear with +Element damage on them. They fundamentally help a lot on the damage department.

Lastly, climb the floors as fast as you can, until at least floor 100. Settle on a difficulty that is comfortable for you. I suggest a difficulty that is neither too easy nor too hard, and allows you to finish each dungeon in 3-6 minutes each floor. That way, your loot and time will be balanced, and your play plan becomes efficient.

As I said, I’m not very eloquent in ehat I am trying to convey. If anyone wants to expand on my points and/or to add something else please do so.[/quote]

Sir i tried rogue seems pretty strong, prefer to use bow or hurricane, so you have a guide for it? Thanks.

Well if you’re using whirlwind, then use a totem as your OH weapon. Taunt (special skill on totems) works perfectly with whirlwind.

But if you have a good hammer, I highly recommend you to use Zealotry :smile:

It’s a pretty good setup. Since you are new to this game I suggest you look out for legend items with +Twister proc on it, if you like to try it out.

I’ll pm you after this post, but here’s some answers since others could benefit from it as well…

1. Search my new guide “Newb guide 101”

2. Play the highest difficulty you can kill the quickest at. Higher difficulties give you more luck, gold find and experience.

3. In the beginning aim to get Legendary items (red). You can buy them in the merchant or get them as drops. There is better items, such as Eternal legend (green) or crystal legend (light blue) but those are rare and will drop in time. You can craft crystal legends, but likely not for a while for a new player.

4. There are so many skill combinations, some are better yes, and at first certain skills will only be available on certain items. Later on you can customize almost any skill onto many items, and some items can be stronger than others. Right now focus on attack speed, +dmg and +%dmg, critical chance and damage. Luck, gold find and item drop % once you are doing decent damage.

5. Pets aren’t class specific other than esthetically. Dogs collect gold, fairies heal you, imps convert items you don’t pick up to better rarity items. Which items are left for imp to pick up is a setting in the game options.

Hope that helps :smile:

1 Like

It’s a pretty good setup. Since you are new to this game I suggest you look out for legend items with +Twister proc on it, if you like to try it out.[/quote]

Im at level 18 its hard to kill monster even at normal difficulty. :cry:

You may want to lower the difficulty a little bit until you find some +Element damage gear (NOT the percent one). It will help early on. Also try to look for weapons with +Extra attack too.

You may also want to keep an imp pet for better items.

Anyway, these aren’t set on stone so if ever you figure out a better way later on which works wonders, do it too

Guys how can i get my whirlwind goea higher damage? Because its only 18k and im at floor 44 difficulty epic. I got a 1 crystal stone and 1 mythstone that has 50%damage when it equipped.

Have you been keeping +Element damage gear? Those will help. Make sure that you use calcite on them to match the element of your weapon.

If your current weapon has no sockets in it, then you can’t use your mythstone. You will have to replace it with another weapon with sockets if you want to use the mythstone.

Hi sir im at floor 103 im so addictive at this game. Right now i have some crystals and mythstones. Should i use them or keep them? And sir my damage of whirlwind is 120k. At floor 103 mythical 1

Nice. Keep the rare crystals until you are sure that you will be using it on a permanent item

Im currently at floor 135 mythic 3. And i have a gold that amount is 2 million. And i use toss as my main weapon. I go to pure health to survive the maps. This is all the items i gathered for now. Try to give me some tips. Im dealing like a 230k normal damage. If its crit its like 2m. What should i do? And do you think i shall try cartographer? Havent tried it yet. I cant post the pictures but i do believe Mr zzvilszz got them.

1. what do you truly want in your setup ? we can’t just tell you what you need to do without you telling us what kind of build you like.

2. don’t buy cartographer maps when all the maps below floor 201 are accessible to you by unlocking them.

I just merged your two threads together. From now on, you can ask anything you want in this thread, someone will drop by and give you the answer! Hope you don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“solkyro”]1. what do you truly want in your setup ? we can’t just tell you what you need to do without you telling us what kind of build you like.

1. don’t buy cartographer maps when all the maps below floor 201 are accessible to you by unlocking them.[/quote]

I want a toss type warrior.