Kill enslavers feat

Is it just me? Or is killing 200 enslavers seem a bit much… considering for the pet buff achieve you only need to save 5 pets… and the 100 cartographers feat can be completed in an hour, seems.like I only find a few enslavers.a day… let’s say I find 10 per day, this feat would take me 20 days of non-stop play to complete just once… at least raise the hero points to 100k per level or something :frowning: I can complete the mythic monster feat in a day or so. Anyone else have any input?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Before Shrowder you needed to spend much more time than 20 days to get legendary pet right? so it is not that much now :d ahh and 1 tips when you have maps with x% epic enemies you have more chance for enslaver on that map than other maps :smile: good luck

An excellent tip, thanks :smile:

Np i tested it for my self and around 75 % x% epic enemies map had a enslavers :smiley: so its really high chance :smile:

[quote=“Shrowder”]Is it just me? Or is killing 200 enslavers seem a bit much… considering for the pet buff achieve you only need to save 5 pets… and the 100 cartographers feat can be completed in an hour, seems.like I only find a few enslavers.a day… let’s say I find 10 per day, this feat would take me 20 days of non-stop play to complete just once… at least raise the hero points to 100k per level or something :frowning: I can complete the mythic monster feat in a day or so. Anyone else have any input?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

Considering the feat reward is a legend pet, I feel it is about right. After all, a legend pet, can be a total game changer.
If anything, I feel the other feats are far too easy, and they should all be brought up to the same level of difficulty as killing enslavers. A feat should take a long time to complete, it should be something you put in the long hours and the hard work to get the achievement.
If players are popping 20 to 30 feats per day, it changes the meaning of “feat” to a mundane task.

well killing 200 enslaver is just fine for me though… :confused:

if example its only 50 ensalvers/feat… then its not that far that we can collect all legendary pets which i think lame… so 200 is well and good…

+1

I agree with jester, most of them are too easy. I’m fine with enslavers. The one I find amusing is the carts vs map drops. Have to kill carts for maps, need 100 carts vs 25 maps, and it’s the exact same reward…

And exp for epic monsters? Why bother? 990 exp vs the 990k I get for picking up orbs? sigh

[quote=“Bole Aganja”]+1

I agree with jester, most of them are too easy. I’m fine with enslavers. The one I find amusing is the carts vs map drops. Have to kill carts for maps, need 100 carts vs 25 maps, and it’s the exact same reward…

And exp for epic monsters? Why bother? 990 exp vs the 990k I get for picking up orbs? sigh[/quote]

Yea I guess I do agree, I’ve gotten two legend pets now, but I still prefer to use my epic imp due to better stats.

+1 to orb feat, I can complete it 3 times on one floor with 200% magic enemy/pack size

[quote=“Bole Aganja”]+1

And exp for epic monsters? Why bother? 990 exp vs the 990k I get for picking up orbs? sigh[/quote]

Yea I guess I do agree, I’ve gotten two legend pets now, but I still prefer to use my epic imp due to better stats.

+1 to orb feat, I can complete it 3 times on one floor with 200% magic enemy/pack size

You must be getting lucky… Just did 50 %epic full clears, and only found 6 enslavers… that’s a little over 10%

You must be getting lucky… Just did 50 %epic full clears, and only found 6 enslavers… that’s a little over 10%

I agree, Enslavers are a pain to find and AFAIK there is no way to find them with certainty.

+1, Wtb IAP for spotting them on a map :wink: I’d pay 5 dollars for this

Seconded. $1.99 :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s compromise, 3.50

Well, I would pay $1.98, so average the three and go $2.99. Done, submit it to the stores. :smile:

Well, I would pay $1.98, so average the three and go $2.99. Done, submit it to the stores. :smile:[/quote]

Best $3.49 I ever spent, it works a treat :wink:

Well, I would pay $1.98, so average the three and go $2.99. Done, submit it to the stores. :smile:[/quote]

Best $3.49 I ever spent, it works a treat :wink:[/quote]

Is this finalised? Ill pay it

Best $3.49 I ever spent, it works a treat :wink:[/quote]

Is this finalised? Ill pay it