Legenary items drop question

I farmed ep8 ignis for about 3 hrs, approx 250 runs. He seems to only drop the same legends. What would be the best floor to farm for legends. And the legends that say “found in snow” are those only obtainable in act 3?

That’s correct! Best bet for diversifying which items you find is to play on different acts.

k starting to get a better understand about the game only been playing for a few weeks still learning the ins and outs but… im still a pro warrior hahah

That’s correct! Best bet for diversifying which items you find is to play on different acts.[/quote]

I know some legends can only be found on certain floors +.
Is the same true that some legends can be found only at lower level floors?

Don’t think so! Check your codex! the “special requierements” are told here!
Sometimes that’s on the floor (140+ … 180+)
Sometimes that’s on the type of floor (lava, ice, etc)
Sometimes that’s on your Gold Find (100% + If i’m right!)

[quote=“Diieter”]Don’t think so! Check your codex! the “special requierements” are told here!
Sometimes that’s on your Gold Find (100% + If i’m right!)[/quote]

I wish you had to have at least +300% Gold find for golden veins though; +200% is easily achieved by bonus gold find, and I find those legends so frequently that I think I dropped my pocket.

Tip: Get at least 150% Luck on equipment and you’ll have better luck finding more legends. I’ve farmed 1000 legends since the new ones came out and I’ve only got 121/138 of all of them (i’ve had every single one of them, but I sold them before the actual legendex came out, so I’m missing some of them currently; I found a lot of them in test patches, but now the ones that say “unknown location” are extremely hard to find.)

[quote=“M@ssey”][quote=“Diieter”]Don’t think so! Check your codex! the “special requierements” are told here!
Sometimes that’s on your Gold Find (100% + If i’m right!)[/quote]

I wish you had to have at least +300% Gold find for golden veins though; +200% is easily achieved by bonus gold find, and I find those legends so frequently that I think I dropped my pocket.

Tip: Get at least 150% Luck on equipment and you’ll have better luck finding more legends. I’ve farmed 1000 legends since the new ones came out and I’ve only got 121/138 of all of them (i’ve had every single one of them, but I sold them before the actual legendex came out, so I’m missing some of them currently; I found a lot of them in test patches, but now the ones that say “unknown location” are extremely hard to find.)[/quote]

Re-do floors 1-200 500 times lol

Hi,

I have some suggestion to find legend items. I regognize mysterios think about that. When you play on pow. 8 for long time and nothing is dropped, back to main menu and change enemy power to 5, then back to floor you played. After 10 - 20 kills legend item is droped. Its little unlogic, but its worked to 80 - 90%. I dont now why… its bug may be.

Just random luck xD try use equips with luck affix so u get more epic/legends :wink:

Can anybody provide me a simple math doing a legend run on ignis floor 200 ep8? e.g. in one run, how big is my chance getting one legend item if, my luck on gear and stat are maxed out.
thanks.

I sometimes got 0 and sometimes get up to 3 legends on a single floor xD

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk

I looked for legend pets 6 mounth and yesterday I have found two durind 2 minutes :wink: