Legendary imp simba lost -_-

what the heck… i just loot a legendary pet simba on floor 57 fire map… after looted… i just take a screenshot and post it to our DQ group on facebook… after that… i switch again to DQ, but it appears that it restarted that its my 1st time to experience it… i didnt clear the data of DQ and not even use my clean master application… i dont see any human error to lost my SIMBA… please respond and do something about this… huhuhuh its my 1st legendary pet and yet lost… i dont even identify it because i want to let my groupmates that i have one @_@… PLEASE HELP!!!

– sorry for my bad english

i have a proof that i loot it.

.[attachment=1]10408553_733515456715282_5580439928414999634_n.jpg[/attachment]

I think he’s chilling in the jungle with with Timon and pumbaa, hakuna matata :smile:

Oh, come on, Diieter. It was a serious problem. It deserves at least a semi-serious answer.

For future refrence, though, if you get something cool, upload your data. That way, if something fails, you can re-load it.

[quote=“KrillCaligna”]Oh, come on, Diieter. It was a serious problem. It deserves at least a semi-serious answer.

For future refrence, though, if you get something cool, upload your data. That way, if something fails, you can re-load it.[/quote]

Couldn’t resist!
Well I can’t do anything else than sharing his pain! That’s a problem for… SUPER STEIGER :smile:
But I bet he can help him :wink:

[quote=“Diieter”]Couldn’t resist!
Well I can’t do anything else than sharing his pain! That’s a problem for… SUPER STEIGER :smile:
But I bet he can help him :wink:[/quote]

Fair enough. After all, he did that 271 floor map. (And here I am, messing around at floor 208…)

even the legendex record … no simba seen @@… i hope that STEIGER will help me… thanks in advance… i dont have zeal to play… --

Don’t worry. Stieger is pretty much one of the nicest people ever. :smile:

Same, legend pets not shown in the legendex, might be a global bug :smile:

Hey Tanga, please download your account for your restored Simba :smile:

A couple things:

[ul][li]support@shinyboxgames.com is the best way to reach us for support. It’s a more “direct line” to us, and in case we’re not on the forums, one of us will see the message quicker[/li]
[li]Saving happens at the end of the level or when you leave the game, so make sure if you find something awesome to finish up quick or hit the main menu :smile:[/li]
[li]Legendex won’t keep a record until you actually Identify the item[/li][/ul]

See? Nice guy Steiger. Always coming through.

Sometimes :smile: When I’m not nerfing things of course.

Sometimes :smile: When I’m not nerfing things of course.[/quote]

Of course. Although, that’s still FAIR… so it can be excused. :smile:

[quote=“tangnaGM”]what the heck… i just loot a legendary pet simba on floor 57 fire map… after looted… i just take a screenshot and post it to our DQ group on facebook… after that… i switch again to DQ, but it appears that it restarted that its my 1st time to experience it… i didnt clear the data of DQ and not even use my clean master application… i dont see any human error to lost my SIMBA… please respond and do something about this… huhuhuh its my 1st legendary pet and yet lost… i dont even identify it because i want to let my groupmates that i have one @_@… PLEASE HELP!!!

– sorry for my bad english

i have a proof that i loot it.

.[attachment=1]10408553_733515456715282_5580439928414999634_n.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

[emoji106] Thanks Steiger…he asked me about this matter I told him to post here in the forum.

Hey buddy steiger. Thanks for the response but why is it identified? I didn’t identify it… It lost the thrill of what affixes it has… He he… Can’t you make it an unidentified one? Hehehehe… Although it has w very good affixes it lost the thrill hsha… By the way it’d tangna not tanga :smile:

[attachment=0]Screenshot_2014-09-18-00-21-13.png[/attachment]

[quote=“SteigerBox”]

Sometimes :smile: When I’m not nerfing things of course.[/quote]

THIS! :laughing:

[quote=“tangnaGM”]Hey buddy steiger. Thanks for the response but why is it identified? I didn’t identify it… It lost the thrill of what affixes it has… He he… Can’t you make it an unidentified one? Hehehehe… Although it has w very good affixes it lost the thrill hsha… By the way it’d tangna not tanga :smile:

[attachment=0]Screenshot_2014-09-18-00-21-13.png[/attachment][/quote]

Hey pal just be thankful on recovery of your pet…[emoji6]

At the end of the day Steiger still rocks! More power to you and team Shinybox.

Hmm…since steiger is helping the players who lost their items accidentally i can sense that there will be more lost item cases in the future…

wtf i lost my 5 legendary pet!!! Steiger help!!! nah…jk.

Btw how can you tell that they are telling the truth that they lost their items?? They can say that they lost their items even though they didnt have that item.
I think there should be a requirements for item recovery like screenshot etc. They might abuse your kindness. [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

[quote=“Alvin”]Hmm…since steiger is helping the players who lost their items accidentally i can sense that there will be more lost item cases in the future…

wtf i lost my 5 legendary pet!!! nah…jk.

Btw how can you tell that they are telling the truth that they lost their items?? They can say that they lost their items even though they didnt have that item.
I think there should be a requirements for item recovery like screenshot etc. They can/will abuse your kindness. [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1][/quote]
CONSCIENCE and BAD KARMA to anyone who will do or did it already what you have said…lol

hey buddy steiger… looks like bug… although i have a simba now… it is not recorded it my legendex… and should i have an unidentified one? what you give has very good affixes but the thrill of what affixes it has lost. i want to experience to IDENTIFY a legendary pet… :smile:
i lost an unidentified one… so the one you give me is unidentified one… its unfair for the others that got it but has a poor affixes :smiley:

by the way its “tangna” not “tanga” :smiley:

thanks in advance for your resolve :bulb:

[attachment=1]10330435_733942370005924_4171905583733257392_n.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]10690011_733731776693650_6533407187249628672_n.jpg[/attachment]