Legendary Maps

Next update can make more [color=#FF4000]Legend Maps[/color] that have their specific boss? or map tiles? or make an item that only obtainable on specific legend map? (Path of Exile unique maps references)

It’ll be very interesting :geek:

[quote=“vironlawck”]
Next update can make more [color=#FF4000]Legend Maps[/color] that have their specific boss? or map tiles? or make an item that only obtainable on specific legend map? (Path of Exile unique maps references)

It’ll be very interesting :geek:[/quote]

That was originally the plan. With Patch 1.8, we’re adding the ability to have “fixed” layouts for dungeons, and we’re considering Timed dungeon trials, or specific challenges that reward based on completion.

We’ll have to see what comes :smile:

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“vironlawck”]

It’ll be very interesting :geek:[/quote]

That was originally the plan. With Patch 1.8, we’re adding the ability to have “fixed” layouts for dungeons, and we’re considering Timed dungeon trials, or specific challenges that reward based on completion.

We’ll have to see what comes :smile:[/quote]
wow nice!! Another preview of 1.8 features :smiley: Thanks :mrgreen:

Sorry of topic: Could make a feat the gain [color=#0000FF]extra character slot[/color] when a character reach certain levels or floors? :frowning:

[quote=“vironlawck”]
wow nice!! Another preview of 1.8 features :smiley: Thanks :mrgreen: [/quote]

Nope, not 1.8, will have to wait and see!

[quote=“vironlawck”]
Sorry of topic: Could make a feat the gain [color=#0000FF]extra character slot[/color] when a character reach certain levels or floors? :frowning:[/quote]

Very unlikely.

That sounds nice. New gameplay options is always nice.

One question: any way to clear up some of the language on some things? Like how I didn’t know till I searched the forums that the map bonuses only apply to the treasure chest from killing the cartographer. That gave me no end of headaches till I found that out.

Ok I guess I had two questions: why are legendary pets so hard to obtain? Near as I can tell there are 12 different legendary pets and the only way to get one is to kill 200 enslavers. So minimum so are looking at 2400 enslavers. T&m and that assumes no duplicates. The least common enemy requires the most among of kills. Especially since he seems to hate being on challenge maps. Think I’ve only seen him on those maybe 10 times since the feats were introduced. Still haven’t gotten a single legendary per.

Nope, Enslavers do drop legend pet, the chance for finding legend pet is almost same as looking for a legend item. But the fact is that Enslavers are very hard to find, and if you’re lucky, you can only find one Enslaver per floor which makes it even harder to obtain a legend pet.

Personally, I think the chance to encounter Enslavers should be raised, like 50% per floor :smile:

[quote=“zzvilzz”]
Personally, I think the chance to encounter Enslavers should be raised, like 50% per floor :smile:[/quote]

Do it! I dare you. :smiley:

I tend to perform rather poorly at anything that’s timed, but I still like that idea! Nice gear check. :smile:

[quote=“Rubik”][quote=“zzvilzz”]
Personally, I think the chance to encounter Enslavers should be raised, like 50% per floor :smile:[/quote]

Do it! I dare you. :smiley:[/quote]
Guess what, Steiger said he’s going to consider about this :wink:

[quote=“zzvilzz”][quote=“Rubik”][quote=“zzvilzz”]

Do it! I dare you. :smiley:[/quote]
Guess what, Steiger said he’s going to consider about this :wink:[/quote]
1 thing good 1 thing bad. If he were to implement this. Im sure feat will increase to more than 3. Thus less buff for pets.

Cant have best of both world i guessed [emoji14]

[quote=“illuriouz”]1 thing good 1 thing bad. If he were to implement this. Im sure feat will increase to more than 3. Thus less buff for pets.

Cant have best of both world i guessed [emoji14][/quote]
Yup, but at least, I can loot a legend pet easier [emoji6]

Can there be an enchant system for re-reroll? I miss it.

many crystals can re-roll map affix and stat … or you mean other thing? :open_mouth:

Sometimes I prefer gold usage. Just my opinion.

Diamond can reroll, why use gold when its free using diamond?

I think he want “Pay 2 Win” game? =_="

I think he’s talking about the old system.

OIC … well i like the new one O.o more to classic ARPG style like Diablo/PoE :smiley: