LegendEx update?

The number of legendary items has increased, and it is now ~x2 size of your stash.

I see two workarounds:

1. Adding more stash pages.
  2. Making the legendex not only the list of items, but a place, where you can re-purchase the legendaries you have already found for 300k or something.

Really,Really like that idea +1

this. is. AWESOME!

I agree with the “more stash pages” idea, but repurchasing legendaries? no sir. just no.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

Stash thingy is good imo, but rebuy them legendaries? Legendaries should only be obtainable through farming. What’s the point of “farming” if you can rebuy them?

Extra Stash spots could happen, but they’d likely come at a premium cost. Technically you can mule items on character slots 4,5,6 now for an extra 240 item slots… if you want to buy more slots that is :stuck_out_tongue:

Although, we’re going to be adding many new item types for patch 1.6, so we’ll definitely need some extra room by then…

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Extra Stash spots could happen, but they’d likely come at a premium cost. Technically you can mule items on character slots 4,5,6 now for an extra 240 item slots… if you want to buy more slots that is :stuck_out_tongue:

Although, we’re going to be adding many new item types for patch 1.6, so we’ll definitely need some extra room by then…[/quote]

Exactly what I would answer, mind reading ftw :smile: