Level 200 stuck!

Why is it like this -.- i love playing this all the time but suddenly i was stuck to floor 200 and i cant proceed to floor 201 and above -.- pls help me. Thank you

You need a random map to continue your journey floor 200+…you can hunt down a cartographer at floor 200 or buy map in shop then open it instant 200 random map floor and as you continue to kill cartographers of your current level floor it will drop next level map.

1 Like

So i need to buy the map to the merchant just in case i dont have any 200+ yet? Then what would be the max level ? Thank you so much

Yes you need to buy from merchant or hunt a cartographer at floor 200. Max level of map unlimited as long as you can finish your current floor level/map.

Its been recommended that you but a backup map every 10 floors or so… Just in case.

Okay thank you. And now its working. So the max level is 99? Thank you for helping.

You’re welcome Envy… Character max level is 99. Items max level are 100. Bole is right you need to have a back up maps.

For some reason it feels like you get more mythstone and crystals on a non cartographer floor… maybe that’s just me.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Noted guys. Thank you so much again. Problem solve

One more question. Why this DQ max level is only 99? Then the last time i play i already level 145 is that the old patch?

i think its a way to prevent our characters to be OP… imagine gaining level increasing our basic stats plus crafting our gears , we will be monsters… :smiley:

1 Like

Not a conspiracy theory we promise!! :smile: there was a bug a long time ago that would increase your level beyond 100 but it broke all your character stats. That was fixed several patches back.

[quote=“Shrowder”]For some reason it feels like you get more mythstone and crystals on a non cartographer floor… maybe that’s just me.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

No not just you, I feel that too. Currently im farming 100 to 200 repeatedly to build up my stocks of MS/CS

Maybe someday a rebirth system would be added to DQ, and so the players should be able to go further 100 :unamused: who know?

hmm a rebirth is a good idea… who knows on thee not so distant patch… like 2.5 ahahah or 3.0…