List of non OH block items?

list of non OH block items?

1 Like

@Slifner was just doing a Search :mag: and couldn’t find a list in the first 10 posts, so will just say to look in the Warrior LegendEx and make a list, and maybe post it here for others to see.

as a rule of thumb, Block can be rolled on OH with Angelite (random yellow or orange affix), Sapphire (changes yellow or orange affix to another yellow or orange affix), Larimar (randomly changes all yellow & orange affixes on an item to another yellow or orange affix), Topaz (choice of 6 random orange affixes), or Obsidian (random choice of 3-6 Crystal affixes). most Items with Block are Warrior OH Weapons. also, Larimar & Saphire won’t change an affix to Block on a non OH Item.

there are a few Warrior MH Weapons with Block, and I think one or two items each of Warrior Chest, Head, & Ring items with Block. there are no Neck Items or Pets Items with Block. these few Items with Block on them can be found with Crystal Block also. a Farm Build with high Luck & Crystalline Set can greatly improve your chances of finding these Items with Crystal Block instead of Epic. a Crystalline Farm Build is also good when using Dust to buy Items from the LegendEx with Crystal affixes.

3 Likes

Gelid Smasher
Revenge
Lederer’s Lance
Frosty Raven
Indora’s Boon

3 Likes

wow, didn’t realize there were only 5 Items. I always thought there were 4-5 MH weapons that had Block. :dizzy: :dizzy_face:

@gamerthink could you put the type of Item they are next to the names?

Rime - Shield for example.

Gelid Smasher - Hammer
Lederer Lance - Lance
Indras Boon - Chest
Revenge - Helm
Frost Raven - Ring

• all warrior items of course

I guess it doent count because it is an OH weapon, but all Shields give a free 10% block

3 Likes

What if i change the shield to rogue or wizard item the block is still there?

1 Like

No, its Shield exclusive, it’s not on Bomb or Orb

2 Likes

I remember as a Noob, when I realized Shield had that +10% Block, how excited I was. then the disappointment when I discovered, after using Jasper, that only Shields have that +10% Block. I was using Orb OH at the time, and thought it would be great to have a little extra Block on my Wizard.

2 Likes

Yes. The Crystal/Epic Block % applied stays.
For new OH, Jasper the offhand to Shield and back to the Wizard and Rogue OH; which are Orb and Smokebomb.

You’re limited to those and other garment drops from warrior that you convert.
No pet with Block.

2 Likes