List of rerolled affixes?

Based on the image above, is that teal color affix be rerolled to another affix in the same pool?

Also is there a thread regarding affixes that can and can’t be rerolled?

TIA.

I have heard some rumors about Obsidian updated to be able to change the current Crystal(teal) affix into another one, but it doesnt seem to be able to do that as I have tried it this very moment.

3 Likes

You cant rerolled cyan affix(get from obsidian) to another affix but you can reroll the stats of that affix

3 Likes

Legend, Crystal, Mythic, Seven Deadly Sin Negative Affixes, Set, and Set Bonus affixes can’t be rerolled.

Obsidian only changes a Crystal affixes Value, even though when used to do that, it shows a choice of affixes to choose from. I was really worried about that, as I didn’t want to lose the Crystal affix I had, just improve the value. In the Patch notes, it says Obsidian can now change Crystal affix values.

I only remember obsidian rerolling the same affix to a more perfect value after having applied the Obsidian for an affix before. 200% crit DMG could be rerolled to 225% by spending another obsidian.
Do note, you need a free affix slot to do this. If all affixes are filled, it prevents you from using :obsidian: .

1 Like