Log out

Is it possible to log out from dq account? I’m asking becouse i have android phone with wizzard on it and tablet with warrior. But i prefer to play on my 7" tablet.

All you need to do is upload your account to the server from the device you’ve been playing on, then login and download your account on the device you want to play on.

How to do this? Even if i upl my wizz acc from phone, when i touch download on tablet it will download warrior again cuz there is no option to change accounts. ( My wizard and warrior are on different devices and accounts)

Oh i see what you mean. Since we don’t officially support Multiple Accounts on a single device, the only way currently to achieve multiple accounts is to totally clear your data for the game, then login with your new account.

Okay thanks. :smile:
Edit: One more question. When is the release date for the new patch or when it’s done? :smile:

We never have dates, there’s far too many variables to make an accurate guess. :smile:

I can say that we have some smaller updates coming that are week(s) away and that the Rogue patch is month(s) away, but hopefully sooner than 2 months. That’s the best I can say!

It’s seems that I’m in the phippines?, how can I buy 2nd slot?

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033E using Tapatalk

[quote=“SteigerBox”]We never have dates, there’s far too many variables to make an accurate guess. :smile:

I can say that we have some smaller updates coming that are week(s) away and that the Rogue patch is month(s) away, but hopefully sooner than 2 months. That’s the best I can say![/quote]
Thanks again. :smile: