Looted Crystal Items not Crafted

Crystal items - any items with a Crystal affix cyan colored text. If you loot a legendary item with a crystal affix it’s automatically locked you can’t sell it unless you unlock it.

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Shrowder”]What’s all resist cap? Percent cap?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

None[/quote]

Weird… I rerolled total ar percent off of an item, and my defensive all resist stats did not change… rerolled it into weaken. Thought it seemed a bit odd.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

my block is 60% now, last night it is at 51%.

@dieter sir what is better high the armor or high the resist.

[quote=“paul”]my block is 60% now, last night it is at 51%.

@dieter sir what is better high the armor or high the resist.[/quote]

Both because higher you go, lower the %gain will be (it’s easier to go from 40% to 70% than 70% to 80%)

we can re roll crystal affix right? cap for crystal affix is 200% for all crystal affix or just some?

thanks… i think i overlooked at them a 1st tym i read the post ahahah…:smiley:

WOOT. Just had an Amethyst drop on a Carto Lvl 173!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Grats, what ep? And was it normal floor 173 or a map floor?

:question::?::?::?:
he already said it ‘Carto Lvl 173!’ meaning cartographer map lvl 173, and btw carto maps are ep locked…

:question::?::?::?:
he already said it ‘Carto Lvl 173!’ meaning cartographer map lvl 173, and btw carto maps are ep locked…[/quote]

This still doesn’t answer my question… ep locked or not he never specified what ep he got the map on… and when he said cartographer level 173, I assumed me May have encountered one on a regular 173 floor, not that he killed the car to from a level 173 map and it dropped the crystal…

ahhh well ep8 is the best ep if ur looking for good loots…

Been doing ep 8 and still no higher cs or ms.

Been doing ep 8 and still no higher cs or ms.

Actually, I’m pretty sure it was something like EP3 or maybe EP5. I was doing some fast runs through the mid 100s, trying to farm gold and stones. I’ve seen a few people in the forum say that stone drop rates don’t pay any attention to luck, and I had just upped my Drop Rate set by a bunch, so I was testing to see what the difference would be. Apparently, it does help :smiley:

[emoji6]

Just found my first crystal item! Was on a white normal cartographer map, found in the final golden chest… I have no item drop% either!

why so hard to get crystal item :angry:
i do it overnight but i can’t get… always Legend item… :open_mouth:

item drops + luck… it will do the trick i think… got mine when i jave 40% item drop and 80% luck on my gear, beside on the based luck on the game… btw just got one hope to find more…