Greetings … and sorry my first post is one begging for help
I will give a run through step by step of the chain of events
- Downloaded game.
- Purchased a vanity pack/extra slots and a pet.
- Took tablet to work where there is no internet connection.
- Played for a couple of weeks.
- Brought tablet home last night.
- Uploaded game data.
- Took tablet back to work this morning.
- Playing today at work, and tablet run out of charge
- Put tablet on charge, started game, to find everything lost (you cannot believe how happy I was thinking I had backed it all up only last night)
- Brought tablet back home tonight, logged into DQ Account to see 1 character, and the other 2 slots filled with ???
- I tried a restore purchase, which gave me back the vanity pack and slots, but no pet (pet was stored in stash)
- All 4 stash are missing, along with everything in them. Its showing that they have to be bought again. (I even bought them again, hoping that magically the items returned, but no )
- LegendEx is showing all the legendary items I have found but they were in my stash, so they too are missing.
So my begging for help starts here …
Is there a way to restore the saved game data, from whats on my tablet ? These past few weeks while playing at work, I have turned tablet off and on, it has lost charge (not while playing DQ), and every time the data has been there, so it has to be somewhere on the tablet right ? hidden away in a folder ?
Where will that folder be ?
Whats the name of the saved data file ?
and what do I do with it ?
Any help you could possibly offer, will be greatly appreciated.
Oh and another thing … Im a 40-something guy, who grew up with loading games from cassette in to a Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K, or plugging in cartridges into an Atari 2600, so please make it easy for me by not being too technical
Many many thanks in advance <3