Lost Items!?

So I was on the official discord of dungeon quest yesterday trying to find a lobby for enchanted forest, then I got kicked out of my account. I tried to log back in but the password was changed so I reverted my account back and changed all of my info. I log back into dungeon quest and lost all of my items (except for most of my spells) is there any way I can recover these items?

Hey, uhmayze. This i think is the wrong sub. This is shiny box dungeon quest for the app store, not roblox dungeon quest. While you should check out our game because i think you might find it intresting, you want to head over to roblox dungeon quest. I dont have a link to it, but im sure golem will help you out there. Any ways have a wonderful day.

3 Likes

Oh! I didn’t realize that I’m very sorry haha! I will need help to get to roblox dungeon quest cause I’m new to this website, but I will figure it out😅

Ok, @Golem you know the link to dungeon quest roblox right? Also its ok. We get confused roblox player up in jere all the time. But you really should check out shiny box dungeon quest on the app store. Its definatly fun.

this was the most informative post I made. if it doesn’t help, you might want to try Roblox Dungeon Quest Enchanted Forest Lobby in your Search Engine :mag: . you might also want to look into the Roblox Dungeon Quest Support (that might be some more searching for you to do) to see if they can help you over there.

hope this helps.

Thank you. Now I just have to wait for them to send the confirmation email (I made my account yesterday and I still haven’t gotten the confirmation email🤣)

1 Like

haha, well, I’m glad to help, even if it’s for a game I’m not playing. hope things go well for you on the other side.

if you ever have spare time on your hands, try out Shiny Box Dungeon Quest just to see if you like it or not.

If you are waiting on a verification from us, you may have to check your spam/junk folder!

I don’t have a pc but if it’s on mobile then I’ll be happy to check it out!:grin:

Ok thank you!

Shiny Box Dungeon Quest is a Mobile Game.