Lost progress

Hello,

Been a happy camper and immensly enjoyed the game, (major kudos on making the game, it’s pretty awesome) however, sadly after upgrading my S4 to new firmware I had to reinstall the game and my progress is gone as well as the ad removal.
I should have read before updating but I thought there was some cloud save function after I added my character to the leaderboards.
Any help would be appreciated, I can be reached at kallides(at)gmail(dot)com

Hello Stavut,

First off let me apologize for taking this long to get back to you. I thought I was getting updated when we had new posts on our message board…but apparently not!

On to your problem. Right now we do not have a way to restore game saves. We are however working on a save system that will allow you to upload you game save to our server and then log back in from any device that can play Dungeon Quest and retrieve it.

Also starting with the next patch (coming this weekend if all goes well) any purchases you make on Google Play can be restored. The exception will be one time use items like gold or potion purchases. However all the other new items we have added along with character slots can be restored from the main screen.

I am very sorry I cannot fix your problem today, but at the very least I did refund your EDIT gold EDIT purchase in case you wanted to get it again on your new device. My advice is to wait until the update before you purchase anything, that way it can be restored if anything like this happens again in the future.

Again, we are sorry we cannot restore your character but we are working hard to make sure we can provide a solution for these situations in the future. Thank you for playing DQ and thank you for your support!

Thank you for the reply, it is fully understandable. I will be patient (in case new update already out, sorry haven’t checked yet) and reinstall the game in the near future when the saving option is available.
Otherwise, kudos on an excellent game, I look forward to picking it up again, and thanks for the refund.

Edit: Also, sorry for the late reply as well, been busy working and forgot to check up on the thread.

No problem at all, we are sorry we don’t have a solution that is ready to go yet but we are working on it! Let us know if you have any other issues with Save games on the latest version.