Lucky

The only legend pet i got in the course of my 150 enslaver quest. Papa bless

Lucky! I got two useless eternal pets and 5 useless legend pets. I was aiming for Spike! Grats!

1 Like

But now useless legend pet can be modified dude…
:smiley:

Yup I am aiming for a specific set affix for my build. Maybe they can be used with other builds so they can be useful. But right now I need Momentum set affix so every pet that has no Momentum set affix that I get is useless at the moment :joy:

I am actually being sarcastic, i am looking for the ascendant fairy or shibe. But i guess spike would do, i can now remove momentum set from my OH

And also thanks, haha

Lmao I have an Ascendant pet. The odds.

Swap! :joy::joy:

I found spike with my warrior…
Try to use warrior if you hunting pet…

Sera is really hard to find…

1 Like

Ohh thanks I will try later! But I’m curious… Is it because warrior has Momentum items ( the Horn and the Lance ) that the possibility of having Spike is greater?

I do think so, since momentum is exclusive set for warrior…

very lucky lolz, i have only dropped 7 legend pets and 1 eternal in my entire gameplay time, all slimes with elements/angelic/demonic :frowning:

But still Slime have booster for each element…

No. Chance for legend pet is the same for all classes in terms of RNG. RNG discriminates no one class in terms of higher chance of finding sets.

but i wish i could have a pet with all-around set affix such plagued or cosmic power :c

I have too many lmao. I wish I could gift you them lol.

2 Likes

damn RGN gods

Hahaha…
I already have both of them…
Try this…
Buy monsters boost, spam floor 2, 21,and 101…
Don’t always stay at one floor, sometimes jump to floor 21, 101, and back again to floor 2…

I don’t even have money for slots, but when i get 5 minutes of it in feats, i usually go to ice maps, cause i think they are tiny compared to poison ones :stuck_out_tongue: