Mage's Amplify

Thank you :smile:

Id love to see ur set xD have u seen my video on youtube? U won xD

Woot! I had no idea we were in competition. I never thought to look on YouTube for videos about this game! Iā€™ll have to check your video out. Iā€™m glad someone else has a strong love for the power of the minion! Iā€™m still working on my gear. Itā€™s not quite perfect yet. high fives

U got like double/triple minions quantity than me haha xD but i sold some of the items i used to make the videoā€¦
Also i realized that i dont have any legend hat with legion o.o

Edit: look on youtube for ā€œdungeon quest wizard summon buildā€ xD

[quote=ā€œHarahellā€]U got like double/triple minions quantity than me haha xD but i sold some of the items i used to make the videoā€¦
Also i realized that i dont have any legend hat with legion o.o

Edit: look on youtube for ā€œdungeon quest wizard summon buildā€ xD[/quote]

I just switched back to my Astral book since the explode on attack but I play with both books, I like the arcane ones better but the posion ones are stronger.

Ohhhhh i have looong time withou using my summons xD

@Iron : When youā€™re uploading a picture, take care of the size of this one, because we canā€™t see every pictures actually they are too big

I just posted my screen shots and I only know about half of what Iā€™m doing heh. This tapa talk is still new to meā€¦ is it because my tablet is so big? How do I make them smaller? Iā€™ll try to fix it when I get off of work. my apologies :smile:

I just posted my screen shots and I only know about half of what Iā€™m doing heh. This tapa talk is still new to meā€¦ is it because my tablet is so big? How do I make them smaller? Iā€™ll try to fix it when I get off of work. my apologies :smile:[/quote]

No problem, but we can only see about 1/4 of your picture, Iā€™m not using tapatalk, but I think you can resize your screenshot!

I just posted my screen shots and I only know about half of what Iā€™m doing heh. This tapa talk is still new to meā€¦ is it because my tablet is so big? How do I make them smaller? Iā€™ll try to fix it when I get off of work. my apologies :smile:[/quote]

No problem, but we can only see about 1/4 of your picture, Iā€™m not using tapatalk, but I think you can resize your screenshot![/quote]
I see no way to make my screen shot smallerā€¦ this is just silly haha. What app do you use? I might be able to work with it thereā€¦

Ah!! I see what your talking about on the offical siteā€¦

You mean on the computer? see the problem, thatā€™s just overzoomed and we canā€™t see more than 1/4 of your picture :confused:

You mean on the computer? see the problem, thatā€™s just overzoomed and we canā€™t see more than 1/4 of your picture :confused:[/quote]
Yeahā€¦ hmmā€¦ it might just be the tap a talkā€¦ I see that a lot of normal sized pictures on this app are blown up on the main pageā€¦

Well thatā€™s weird uā€™re not the only one having this kind of cropped pictures, thatā€™s annoying :confused: