Main weapon skill wiz bug (help)

Help my main weapon skill of my wiz change to skill of warrior. Pls help my version is 1.9

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

[quote=“ryanomidztay”]Help my main weapon skill of my wiz change to skill of warrior. Pls help my version is 1.9

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk[/quote]

1.) You seem to have equipped a gear with a set affix named “Battle Mage”.

2.) It is not a bug! Change the gear/affix to return to your basic skills.

[quote=“lordknightstradmore”][quote=“ryanomidztay”]Help my main weapon skill of my wiz change to skill of warrior. Pls help my version is 1.9

1.) You seem to have equipped a gear with a set affix named "Battle Mage".

2.) It is not a bug! Change the gear/affix to return to your basic skills.[/quote]
I already try all main weapon… still the skill wont change…! Pls. Help

[quote=“ryanomidztay”][quote=“lordknightstradmore”][quote=“ryanomidztay”]Help my main weapon skill of my wiz change to skill of warrior. Pls help my version is 1.9

1.) You seem to have equipped a gear with a set affix named "Battle Mage".

2.) It is not a bug! Change the gear/affix to return to your basic skills.[/quote]
I already try all main weapon… still the skill wont change…! Pls. Help

The set affix “Battle Mage” can be found even on robe, hat and accessory…

Try to remove one gear then check your skills if they revert back to your original skills…

Sir i uninstall my app and dl again to back to normal but my data is in the cloud… ny problem again i can’t update to 1.9 in play store… help pls

[quote=“ryanomidztay”]Sir i uninstall my app and dl again to back to normal but my data is in the cloud… ny problem again i can’t update to 1.9 in play store… help pls

Im back to zero ryt now in ver 1.8 that’s y i nid 1.9 bcoz is in there my data in cloud bak up…plss help urgent!

[quote=“ryanomidztay”][quote=“ryanomidztay”]Sir i uninstall my app and dl again to back to normal but my data is in the cloud… ny problem again i can’t update to 1.9 in play store… help pls

Im back to zero ryt now in ver 1.8 that’s y i nid 1.9 bcoz is in there my data in cloud bak up…plss help urgent!

Stop report your issue so many times!
Please contact the support: support@shinyboxgames.com