Map dropped by Cartographer.lol

Hey guys just wanna share this…lol…I had no choice but to buy a new map and finish it…lol

Ahhh, that’s unlucky :smiley:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=“aSar”]Hey guys just wanna share this…lol…I had no choice but to buy a new map and finish it…lol

[/quote]

You’re rich!

[emoji106] …not that rich Diieter… I have a feeling to farm more gold in preparation for the up coming 1.6 version… I really can’t wait for the update.[emoji1]

Diieter I’m just wondering how come some random maps doesn’t have cartographer… Is it bug or what?? Do you experience that too??

Yeah, it sometimes (actually rarely in my case) happens, that there is no cartographer on a cartographer map and you have to buy another map.

Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=“aSar”]Diieter I’m just wondering how come some random maps doesn’t have cartographer… Is it bug or what?? Do you experience that too??

[/quote]

Didn’t get this bug yet :smile:

Thanks for your reply Diieter…maybe I’m not the only who encounters like this in game…

By the way I wanna share these two gears I looted their talents are cool…[emoji13]

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Yeah, it sometimes (actually rarely in my case) happens, that there is no cartographer on a cartographer map and you have to buy another map.

Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99[/quote]
[emoji106]

That’s what I did there mate…[emoji6]