Masochism and hunger

Why these Set Affixes didn’t affect hp and Mp while I’m in a Alchemy mythic??:sob::sob: I should be lossing any of them .
And the new bloodmagic .
If I have Vamp.touch affix ( removes HP Regen) and Bloodmagic . My Mp Regen Crystal affix still goes in HP Regen?? IS THIS BUG ?

Try this out guys . See whtss happens

What does anybody think of Vampiric Touch and bloodmagic.

Alchemy you’ll need one of the two Masochism or Hunger but it takes some working out. Only best for primary skills as it’s more complicated with secondary which is why I couldn’t get alchemy with Pierce skill and Timewarp .

Try this @calcuzegspiked .:smile: The new MASOCHISM and Hunger , with Alchemy . This is worth trying . Do it in focusing MP
(Satrys and Cosmic , or Spellsword) with Scoundrel :sunglasses: . MASOCHISM, HUNGER , SPELLSWORD,SCOUNDREL , SATYRS, COSMIC POWER , AND ADD MP ABSORB, THEN PUT ALL EPIC AFFIX 6SLOTS HP .

I was thinking that but my alchemy wizard build is purely damage so I need to be minimal. Hunger is good for spamming but masochism for increased damage. Having both could work but the set slot is valuable and can easily be thing like Momentum, Adventurer, Demonic, Angelic, etc.

Is that a PvP build? My alchemy pierce build I’m trying for high floor so I don’t want much HP or MP in it and focus more on DMG as you’ll get one hit anyways.

Although dauntless is a thing along with MP absorb and stuff so I guess that could actually work as well as double mitigate and some armour/resist. Tank high floor build could finally happen. Then using MP / HP on hit or Regen. Then so much block and dodge :smile: .

So many combos in DQ, the possibilities are so big.

Yeah my warrior can stand alone now in Floor 1000 , And all I see is Blocked , Dodged :joy: And I tried Bow type PVE rouge along with Hunger and Momentum+Draught= LIGHTING FAST ARROWS . It’s Awesome

1 Like