Max stack for CS/MS

I normally convert stones, but 1.7 has 1/10th the cost of gold for conversion rate so I’ve been saving them. I know the display max is 99 for the stones, but you can still have more. Does anyone know how many stones you can stack, and does it create a new stack if you exceed that max?

Is it stored as a byte or a short? I’ve never collected more than 127 without converting them. So if it’s stored as a byte what happens if I get 128 of said crystals?

Thanks in advance, and thank you for this game.

[quote=“Bert”]I normally convert stones, but 1.7 has 1/10th the cost of gold for conversion rate so I’ve been saving them. I know the display max is 99 for the stones, but you can still have more. Does anyone know how many stones you can stack, and does it create a new stack if you exceed that max?

Is it stored as a byte or a short? I’ve never collected more than 127 without converting them. So if it’s stored as a byte what happens if I get 128 of said crystals?

Thanks in advance, and thank you for this game.[/quote]

I am almost at 1000 calcite, will let you know if it goes over that.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Thanks Shrowder.
So I can continue to collect till 1.7 comes out till my content.

Yep you can go over 1K :wink:

Goodness… farming much?

just an fyi - probably an unsigned number

Chars - 8-Bit (255 if unsigned)
Shorts - 16 Bit (65535 max if unsigned)
Unsigned int - 32 Bit (Over 4 billion max if unsigned)
(This is normal values)

Edit: Oops - Got one of the values wrong, fixed!

Therefore, there should be more than enough space to hold your cs/ms; id imagine that regular unsigned ints are used to shorts well are just never used in programming.

[quote=“Ircher”]just an fyi - probably an unsigned number

Chars - 8-Bit
Shorts - 16 Bit (32767 max if unsigned)
Unsigned int - 32 Bit (Over 4 billion max if unsigned)
(This is normal values)[/quote]

:unamused: