Meet the legend NUIQUE,he is BACK!

OMG, the first time I meet seniors,he started to be active again
omg omg omg, makes me tremble :star_struck:
greetings from the little boy sir @NUIQUE

Your rouge is powerfull,and the wizzard have pretty endure :star_struck:

4 Likes

5pts difference in power😯 are both of you using the same build🤔 HAHAHAHAH just wondering.

3 Likes

After i spend lots of gems,i got this stats

1 Like

Wow
how come? the difference is only 5pts :astonished:
I just took a screenshot of those 2 characters looks like they have a lot of similarities in the build what is clear is that 4 crystal affixes are in their build,

also the cost of the spell is mana,

maybe they use a permafrost bonus, because I saw one of them using a pet Shibe/permafrost set(green)
It’s just that the hat worn by @anon18070926 comes from other gear such as permafrost from warrior/wizard gear, so when it is changed to item rouge it becomes like a pirate hat (pistol talent)
I’ve met both of them in the arena, it really hurts the ricochet damage from their char
Mr. @Golem

2 Likes

I feel your pain. :face_with_head_bandage: :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Hhhh im seriuos mr. @Golem :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ricochet Builds are my weakness at the moment. I kind of do ok against most other builds.

2 Likes

much like do or die build🤣

2 Likes

1513hp 1852power steelheart
1513hp 1851power Hetzer

1 Like

Aww :grimacing:
You are sick man @anon18070926

1 Like

Come on up here, I’m waiting for you @Hans

4 Likes

I wonder what’s the feeling being at top

1 Like

hmm, I wonder if they feel like they’re :1st_place_medal: while :face_in_clouds: looking down on :2nd_place_medal: or lower. plus, I hear that it’s lonely at the top… :broken_heart: .

2 Likes

I dont know , im focus farm

Welcome back :+1:

1 Like

Probably both. One thing to reach top 1 or 3 the first time, another to stay extended periods either offline or Online. I have reached the top so I remember what it’s like and for multiple seasons almost. In both 1v1 and 2v2.
2v2 can be even more impressive with the different players you face and metas.

3 Likes