Merlini's asking thread

Luck increases the rarity of drops. Item Find increases CS/MS drop amounts.

I was previously wrong, Luck does supposedly up quality of CS/MS. Although its apparently such a minute amount that I wouldn’t even consider that it does. Meaning, I wouldn’t cap your luck expecting high tiers to pop out of everywhere. My farm set had max Luck and IF, and still never found a highest grade stone. If your looking for CS/MS, I’d just worry about maxing IF.

As a reference point, with maybe 30% luck total, I’ve probably only “found” the bottom 4 crystals. Not sure on mythstones, but again pretty low.

(removed feat reward as it changed in 1.8)

[quote=“Rubik”]Luck increases the rarity of drops. Item Find increases CS/MS drop amounts.

I was previously wrong, Luck does supposedly up quality of CS/MS. Although its apparently such a minute amount that I wouldn’t even consider that it does. Meaning, I wouldn’t cap your luck expecting high tiers to pop out of everywhere. My farm set had max Luck and IF, and still never found a highest grade stone. If your looking for CS/MS, I’d just worry about maxing IF.[/quote]

i see thats good to know, guess ill sacrifice some poison dmg% for luck for more optimised farming, speaking of elemental damage, is there a cap for those? since all i do is stack elementaldamage on every equip ihave, both flat and %.

another question here, what gives the most damage, poison damage 5000+ or poison damage +20%, i dont know how damage is calculated. i wanted to know what to ditch since all my equips have poison dmg+/%.

Better get both it’ll boost greater dmg example the [color=#BF0000]Sudarshana Boomerang[/color], if you really wanna choose one of it, see their DPH or DPS easier, the higher the better

It would depend on your weapon. Take its base damage range to figure the 20%. For a high damage weapon like a hammer, it’s 20%. For a lower dmg, then probably 5k.

1 Like

i only use the meteor part ofthe staff, where do you get those numbera :0

i only use the meteor part ofthe staff, where do you get those numbera :0[/quote]
is from ur character stats OFFENSE part, there’s Left and Right button, switch them to see ur other skill output dmgs … are these you meant? :confused:

Meteor is still figured from your weapon. If you go in your skill stats, and find “default attack,” Meteor is just going to be 600% that damage. What I described last post would be part of figuring default attack.