Merlin's Imp

IMG_20210728_113509

I’ve managed to collect all of the legend pets except the Eternal ones. Is this worth it?

2 Likes

Did you use nadroji to have a higher chance to get a legend pet?

Uhmm… I have a monster boost and I’ve completed all of my perks. I didn’t expected that I’ve picked that pet because I want something useful but I’ve got this ultra Rare Imp. Just got lucky bro :joy:

1 Like

I’ve got the legendary version of the imp :joy:

1 Like

I would hold onto Eternal Merlin for the simple reason it is so rare. I haven’t done any serious thinking of Seven Deadly Sins Builds, but sometimes a thought or two will mosey around.

most players use 7DS Items for an interesting Farm Build, and there was 1 or 2 crazy players who made a pretty good PVP Build with them (sorry @dickwad, shouldn’t have called you crazy), and I think I saw a Post by a player who used 7DS for a Climbing Build, but I don’t remember how far they got.

lastly, I now have 2 Legend Merlin Imps, first one with my Floor Climbing Build, and the second one with my Farming Build (it does have Nadriji Chest & Head for Double Nadroji Bonus).

2 Likes

@Golem I am crazy . It’s a compliment. Think of a number between 1 and 10. Multiply by nine . If you have two digits then add them together and subtract 5. If not subtract 5. Find the letter of the alphabet that shares the resulting numbers position ( A =1, Z=26). Once you have got a letter think of a Country that starts with that letter. Take the second letter of that country and think of an animal that begins with that letter. Finally think of its colour. Just reply done and I will try to guess the country, animal and colour :sunglasses:

working on it.

Grey elephant from Denmark?

haven’t started yet. will probably let you know results tomorrow. sorry to make you wait. :mage::smiling_imp:

I really want you to work hard when I pick a number. :exploding_head: :boom:

The math always leads to 4. The forth letter of the alphabet is always D. Most people choose denmark. The second letter is E. Most people choose elephant. Most people think of grey. It’s mentalist magic. 60% of the time it works. :sunglasses:

1 Like

haven’t started yet. will probably let you know results tomorrow. sorry to make you wait. :mage::smiling_imp:

I really want you to work hard when I pick a number. :exploding_head: :boom:

I’ll do my best to find a number different from 4. if it does always lead to 4, then I guess I need to take Google on a date to find another country that starts with D, or another animal that starts with E, or a different color. it’s the other 40% :sunglasses: .

thanks for the awesome clue :female_detective: .

2 Likes

Funniest fail was with a work friend… Brown orangutangs from dominion replubic. !!! The awkward sod!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

If your going to try the trick on someone then make sure that they are not well travelled or geography nuts :thinking:

Congrats bro and the excitement still remains not until you picked the Eternal ones :joy:

1 Like

@dickwad I guess Denmark is the easy one. I have a medium & hard one for you, you get to pick.

the thing is, the medium one has a hard color, sort of, and the hard one has an easy color. good luck. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Black Jackal from Djbouti?