Momentum affix with amethyst?

Is it possible? I’ve wasted a ton of amethyst trying to get momentum or rage affix with no success.

Am I doing something wrong?
Do I have to try in a specific kind of gear?

Those two set affixes are for warrior only :smile:

Lol, so that’s why I never got it. I’ve wasted about 20 amethysts.

So, how do I get it? Using jasper works?
Do I need to play with a warrior to loot something with these affixes?
I’ve playing this game alot and I think I’ve never found any item with momentum or rage.

Those are both rare sets. You can find the sets naturally and jasper them, or jasper whatever item you want to use to warrior and try to roll them, then jasper it back.

Thanks, it worked :smile:

Now a little off topic. What advantage do I get from farming lvl 200+?

I’m around lvl 400 and haven’t seen any big difference from farming lvl 100-200.

Certain drops are only available on higher floors, and minimum ilvl of drops increases as you approach 500. Also simply seeing how high you can climb!

Thanks for replying :wink:

Care to give me some examples of which items?

[quote=“Hancopo”]Thanks for replying :wink:

Care to give me some examples of which items?[/quote]

Like Cataclysm ring drop on floor 300+, Nadroji armor/helm drop on floor 350+ :smile:

Crystalline/Mythical items past floor 350 as well.

mine is worse… I lost 42 obsi just trying to get the block affixes on my horn… Hopes the devs would remove those useless regen affixes in obsi and changes it to 30% move speed instead. :cry:

Crystal block affix can only be found on OH. You should have searched the forum before using Obsidians.

Crystal block affix can only be found on OH. You should have searched the forum before using Obsidians.[/quote]

It’s my problem for not reading it so nevermind… :unamused:

Good idea

A Horn is an OH, block IS available on it.

Tru

Can someone give me a list of what kind of affixes are exclusive to a certain class,item,etc?

I skipped a few words. My bad :smiley:

[quote=“zzvilzz”][quote=“Hancopo”]Thanks for replying :wink:

Care to give me some examples of which items?[/quote]

Like Cataclysm ring drop on floor 300+, Nadroji armor/helm drop on floor 350+ :smile:[/quote]

I got a nadroji ring farming ep8 floor 105. Might have been a million to one chance, but I’m certain that’s where I got it.

Edit: a Nadroji ring, not helm or armor.

:laughing:

To be honest, I’ve yet to see some genius pull off a floor 1000+ with a regen build. You never know what people may have cooked up…

Regen is mad OP. You ppl just don’t know how to abuse it. Druidic is a wonderful set!