Monsters adjustment please!

Im farming at floor 300 legend. Guess what?! A fluffybunnying little slime just bit me and it dealt 15k dmg. ONE HIT! Imagine what will happen if the map affixes are enemy asp, dmg and packsize. Bloody hell. This is irritating! A little slime deals dmg like a legend enemy! That’s why i couldt proceed on mythic difficulty.

There’s nothing wrong with the monsters. They’re designed like that. If there’s something that needs adjustment, it’s your build. If you’re had pressed because of survivability issues then increase your defense rate so you will less suffer the risk of dying. Put on Dodge/Block that’s the only thing I could suggest for now.
Legend Difficulty is just too easy, consider us guys who farms at floor 1K+ with Mythic 3 Difficulty.

But the rate of gold luck and drop and dmg will be lowered if I put defense affix. Lol. At my current lvl I should be farming with mythic difficulty .

Not really. How much Luck and item drop rate d’you have?
A full solo-farm set hits 850% with all the needed Perks. A combi of hireling can reach a standard of 1012% via Epiphany. I’m grinding on that with a perfect set-up and ain’t even dying at floor 2K+ with a full damage Merc and a full-farm set main at the same time :smile:

You are just trash talking the game…
If you are on floor 300 and still keep standing waiting for a slime to hit you, the problem isn’t the game, kkkkkkk’
Epiphany + Pathfinder + 75% Dodge + Sanctuary… And you have survivability for life, and still tons of slots to use to farm affixes…
Faun’s Gift + Luck + Sanctuary… HP, Armor and ress… And already using luck… And still a lot of slots to other farm affixes…
Full DMG on Hireling and Full Farm on Main, and you just have to run an pick itens on ground, and will not have to stop to attack, so you can dodge monsters attack and do not die.
Use Green Garden build, so you just run while poison clouds kill, and you’ll not have to “allow” monsters to hit you like you are doing…
Use Hachimon build, so you’ll be frozing mobs and not allowing they to hit you…
Mainly: start to read and improve, instead of let the mob kills you to cry and blame the game.