MrMaru-2nd revised Bow Rogue-video Floor 1173 EP8 46158B Dmg

Im saying this on facts… Try the procedure and you will see.

Im sure.

Allright… Ill create one for you… :smiley:

Im tired of leveling up… Can u show you 200m on my level 13 rouge instead?? Ofcourse ill show you my item

Can i*

luckily i got 200B on my level 14 rouge. Thanks letting me do this. Its my first time recording and uploading. Its fun… Here the link ; m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4WVt8eLBUs

So strong. How do you get 66 heroic level on a level 14? :open_mouth:

I delete my lvl 99 toon cause i have only 1 slot… The point is you have to max guided shot rank level.

Yeah that’s true. Gather enemies together and make sure to Max Guided Shot via Heroic Skills. You can hit up to X.b due to the +piercing damage even if you are lower levelled. But this will only work if you shoot through a larger group of enemies. Let’s say, if you fight against the Cartographer alone, you’ll have a harder time. :wink:

Tip for lower levelled players: rush to the Cartographer while luring a group of monster with you and make sure that the Cgrapher is staying in front /behind this group of mobs and attack with a bow. You’ll drop him in a blink of an eye if you get lucky.

Yeah that’s true. Gather enemies together and skill Guided Shot (preferably Max) via Heroic Skills. You can hit up to X.b due to the +piercing damage even if you are lower levelled. But this will only work if you shoot through a larger group of enemies. Let’s say, if you fight against the Cartographer alone, you’ll have a harder time. :wink:

Tip for lower levelled players: rush to the Cartographer while luring a group of monster with you and make sure that the Cgrapher is staying in front /behind this group of mobs and attack with a bow. You’ll drop him in a blink of an eye if you get lucky.

@centraBPM

Thanks for backing me up… And also it can be effective if you will fire one arrow on large mobs, then spam coat weapon for critical…

The heroic level will stay even if the toon is deleted? Can the dev confirm this?

The heroic level will stay even if the toon is deleted? Can the dev confirm this?[/quote]
Yes, it was a bug with character info not being fully deleted. It should have been fixed for 1.8 release.

@blynken are you still on a 1.7 version by chance or have you updated?

Ios didnt confirm the update for 1.8 yet. Thats why im spending more time on forum. :frowning:

So yes. Im currently using 1.7 version

Then that is why. Just so nobody expects to delete and remake a character retaining their Hlvl.

And @blynken you can play and still come around and hang out on the forums. Everyone needs gaming breaks. :smile:

plss check this out and tell me what did i miss… thanks… :smile:

Missed from what?

Missed from what?[/quote]

from your 2nd revised Bow Rogue build mrMaru…
you have 5.39m DPS while i only have 2.4m