MrMaru-2nd revised Bow Rogue-video Floor 1173 EP8 46158B Dmg

Hey, good build but i have one question, how u get full momentum,set affix> on only one gear?

Missed from what?[/quote]

from your 2nd revised Bow Rogue build mrMaruā€¦
you have 5.39m DPS while i only have 2.4m[/quote]

Hmm the latest build has 24m dps for guidedshot. The gears and stats are in the video. I glanced through your gears, there are a couple of different affixes used from mine. That could be the reason.

do you mean momentum (5)?

wow i want that plss tell me which i will changeā€¦ thanks
and im currently building now your Rogue Chakram
plss help meā€¦ BTW im at 400+ floor and still no legend pet huhuhu

[quote=ā€œLEIdashARā€]wow i want that plss tell me which i will changeā€¦ thanks
and im currently building now your Rogue Chakram
plss help meā€¦ BTW im at 400+ floor and still no legend pet huhuhu[/quote]

Which build do you want? This is bow, chakram is on the other thread.

this bow 1stā€¦ any tips getting legend pets?

do you mean momentum (5)?[/quote]

Ya i think he meant that same with other (green) legend stat and i wanna know too :confused:

1st is from feats kill 200 Enslavers, 2nd is from luck, try harder mode for higher chance to get it

Ya i think he meant that same with other (green) legend stat and i wanna know too :confused:

1st is from feats kill 200 Enslavers, 2nd is from luck, try harder mode for higher chance to get it[/quote]
Yes i want know how u doing full green affix on only one item

1st is from feats kill 200 Enslavers, 2nd is from luck, try harder mode for higher chance to get it[/quote]
Yes i want know how u doing full green affix on only one item[/quote]
Itā€™s not full, its only 5, 8 is cap. Heā€™s getting 4 from two separate +2 to all sets affixes.

I cant found rage in crystals how can i get rage?

-Jasper your item to Warrior class
-Use some amethysts and get lucky
-Jasper your item back to Rogue

Hi, would this also apply to the momentum set affix? In addition to your get lucky comment, does this regard the legend affixes as well?

From my experience in wasting a tonne of rubies and amethysts, much to my dismay, this seems to be the case for me, or does the available affixes have anything to do with what piece of armour/ weapon itā€™s applied to.

Thanks in advance.

Certain sets are class exclusiveā€¦ warriors get the most awesome ones (Moment, Rage)

oh, cheers for clearing that one up mate! Well back to farming gold i guess Ā¬Ā¬ haha.

But the legend affixes are just random?

How can i get frostbiting? I tryed with the crystal that give legend options but nothing. And +2 set number? I never see this optionsā€¦ My version of game is the ultimate 1.8.1.9. Thx a lot please help

i seek this answer long agoā€¦ frostbiting is not ur luckā€¦ +2 set only exist on nadroji setā€¦ cant get via ruby.

#Thanks to the forumer. i know lil bit because of them helping meā€¦

EDIT: someone told me +2 set can be gain from high tier mythics stone. but i dont know the names.

Ok frostbiting is for luck only? Or i need especific armor or waepont. And +2 set i need by options because if i use stone i cant you the same stone again. Because i need 2times the same option in a same gear thx

Recently i found a weapon with the +100% weapon dmg affix on it.

I plan to remake my MH weapon, is there any point in adding the +50% weapon dmg affix instead of the +5000 one or is there a limit to how much you can increase the damage by in terms of affix synergy.

[quote=ā€œDrnogoodnikā€]Recently i found a weapon with the +100% weapon dmg affix on it.

I plan to remake my MH weapon, is there any point in adding the +50% weapon dmg affix instead of the +5000 one or is there a limit to how much you can increase the damage by in terms of affix synergy.[/quote]

go with 5000 weapon damage. +50% are less than 5000 damage

[quote=ā€œcronos1234ā€]
go with 5000 weapon damage. +50% are less than 5000 damage[/quote]

It depends on the weapon.