MrMaru - Guide - Rogue Chakram (Revised with Gameplay Video)

did alittle tinkering…

what if changing momentum to golden veins and all crystal affix changed to gold find… 60 aspd, 30 dstrike, 200 frostbite, 4 multiattack,and 4 extraattack…

do u think damage wikl be high???

[quote=“KrustY”]did alittle tinkering…

what if changing momentum to golden veins and all crystal affix changed to gold find… 60 aspd, 30 dstrike, 200 frostbite, 4 multiattack,and 4 extraattack…

do u think damage wikl be high???[/quote]

Then add buccaneer affix and use a flintlock and you are doing the jewish gunner build …

[quote=“andrielley”][quote=“KrustY”]did alittle tinkering…

Then add buccaneer affix and use a flintlock and you are doing the jewish gunner build …[/quote]

i know that a buccavein build really does need the gold find… but if i will use it on a chakram build it cwn be done too… theres no restriction on one build just using my imagination to make things a little more interestng…

Wow, impressive, I was wondering how powerful could be a rogue chakram during the test phase, well i’ve now my answer, it seems to be the most powerful rogue’s build so far :smile:

A chakram in Poison element that is released with a buff of vial procs. poison clouds… Good trick for early-game.

[quote=“KrustY”]did alittle tinkering…

It’s hard to justify using gold vein for this. Benefits gained are too minimal.

I know… Still trying hard to build a set to replace this, but can’t seem to find one.

Wow… now its 9B :open_mouth:

just reduced my Stealth to level 20, so i have 1 more additional affix slot and threw in another movement speed. It’s at 13B now… Stealth mode is still at 100%.

:open_mouth: wow!!
Been doing your build dude… still need more crystals though, mine just hitting 2B… tnx for a great build…

[quote=“andrielley”]:shock: wow!!
Been doing your build dude… still need more crystals though, mine just hitting 2B… tnx for a great build…[/quote]

you’re welcome, just thought of sharing with this community. i’m uploading the new 13b vid soon.

Ahah :smiley:
Great, ill look forward to that vid… :wink:

[quote=“andrielley”]Ahah :smiley:
Great, ill look forward to that vid… :wink:[/quote]
The vid is up

Seen it!! Nice! :open_mouth::grin:
13B… amazing, just amazing…

[attachment=0]uploadfromtaptalk1422766211649.jpg[/attachment]

I see her in your rogue chakram build… :smiley:
Hope we will have this kind of chakram as a new legend weapon. :wink:

Been upgrading my build, now i have momentum on my bomb. Now i can use vault blind darkness combo. Hitting max 6B, max… Also, incorporated sprint proc, no glasscannon yet, i assume sprint proc increases my damage, eventhough i have capped move speed, since momentum ms cap is 100%…right?
Have one more slot to put move speed, ahaha :laughing: need more crystals…

[quote=“andrielley”]Been upgrading my build, now i have momentum on my bomb. Now i can use vault blind darkness combo. Hitting max 6B, max… Also, incorporated sprint proc, no glasscannon yet, i assume sprint proc increases my damage, eventhough i have capped move speed, since momentum ms cap is 100%…right?
Have one more slot to put move speed, ahaha :laughing: need more crystals…[/quote]

Nice… Rock on!

An update: so i went full retard and took out dodge crystal, replaced it with 15% movement. Took out bloodmagic and permafrost, made momentum (7). Damage goes up from 13b to 18b.

Ps: im using bloodmagic pet with hp leech.

I Hey thanks for the guide , i m following tour progress.
I m working on a rogue because i read u guide
At momento max dmg is 19b , at moment rerolling affix to max, looking for a nice pet and getting health because only can use stealth rank 22
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1K-c8rz6M5s

[quote=“morlacos”]I Hey thanks for the guide , i m following tour progress.
I m working on a rogue because i read u guide
At momento max dmg is 19b , at moment rerolling affix to max, looking for a nice pet and getting health because only can use stealth rank 22
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1K-c8rz6M5s[/quote]

Im glad you liked it! Goodluck to the rest of your non max affixes yet.