MrMaru - Guide - Rogue Chakram (Revised with Gameplay Video)

[quote=“andrielley”]
[attachment=1]uploadfromtaptalk1422766211649.jpg[/attachment]

I see her in your rogue chakram build… :smiley:
Hope we will have this kind of chakram as a new legend weapon. :wink:[/quote]

Rubbish build, her gloves are not even perfect rolled :unamused:

Mabye :wink: . I hope you gimme some time until I create some threads and be more active on the forum (again) [emoji14]

Mabye :wink: . I hope you gimme some time until I create some threads and be more active on the forum (again) [emoji14][/quote]

You have all the time in the world for that!! Looking forward for your builds too, knowing that you main is rogue. :wink:

How can i get momentum on my ring ??
Im a rouge too but i’ve already used 10 amethys but still no momentum.
help .

[quote=“evalhet26”]How can i get momentum on my ring ??
Im a rouge too but i’ve already used 10 amethys but still no momentum.
help .[/quote]
Momentum is a set affix for warrior only. You’ll have to switch you gear to warrior’s and then switch back.

hi. got a question. do i really need to have attackspeed on chakram? does attack speed affect the travel speed of chakram

No, you can put attack speed on whatever you want, it doesn’t matter.

Yes.

cool… thanks for the immediate reply… your god sent

How does extra attack and multi attack work on chakrams? Does it increase the chance of periphery when it returns?

Since there’s no extra attacks generated from either, the % chance to generate extra attacks is added directly to the Chakram’s Damage Dealt.

Since there’s no extra attacks generated from either, the % chance to generate extra attacks is added directly to the Chakram’s Damage Dealt.[/quote]

Does this apply to daggers too?

Since there’s no extra attacks generated from either, the % chance to generate extra attacks is added directly to the Chakram’s Damage Dealt.[/quote]

No wonder the damage varied so much when I tested it! Thank you for the information.

how is it to get stealth then vault?

Use amber crystal on a bomb. It will change your special stealth.
Warning: you might not get stealth on the first try.

is the whirling chakram from periphery depends on the whirling chakram on rogue’s heroic skill?

I think whirling chakram.and whirlng blades are two different things.

I think whirling chakram.and whirlng blades are two different things.[/quote]

Use the search function:
search.php?keywords=Whirling+blade

no update/latest about this build ?
I want to see the updated with mythic affix.

^Give MrMaru some time hehe :smiley:

Erm… I want to have a Ferrari! But I still don’t have one though. See?! You can’t have everything instantly :wink:

Set affix “Ballista” work with chakram?