My 1.6.0 very own experience (short story)

Hey guys, I just wanna share my screen shots of Crystals and Myth Stones and experience in game of 1.6.0 version the day it was released…

Day 1: I thought it will took a while for me to understand the list of Crystals and Myth Stones and what I’m going to use that’s why I re-read the thread about Crystals and Myth Stones I searched it in the Forum topics after I read it I started playing and farming…

Day 2: The farming continues… When I was re-arranging the Crystals and Myth Stones According to their level so that I can convert them one by one easily after I arranged it I converted them to their next level then accidentally I clicked on ‘sell’ instead of ‘convert’ when I was going to clicked on ‘undo’ it’s blocked, I started to panic I emailed a report to the support I even suggest that they should able the ‘undo’ button for the stash (I’m sorry to disturb your team SteigerBox). When the panic stopped then came to my mind I can farm back my 30 Diamond Crytals (all converted) and 10 Angelite Crytals so that’s what I did and the support did reply to my incident report (support team response quickly).

Day 3: Farming continues as long I have free time I always play (I’m really addicted to this since I installed and started playing it a year ago and I like every developments of the game). I’m getting use to Crystals now so I tried using 26 Sapphire Crytals and 16 Kyanite Crystals but I guess I was not that lucky to get the epic affix I wanted. Then came to mind “better luck next time” at least I tried it and it was my first time to use Crytals.

Day 4: Farming goes on and on… base on my own experience I think I need to collect and collect then select the Crystals and Myth Stones I need to use…

End of story… More power to DQ Team… DQ rocks!!!

Thanks very much for sharing! User experience data is so valuable to us but it takes longer to collect than a quick snap judgment like “bring back enchant tab”. This is very helpful!!

[emoji106]

Hope my off topic can encourage others too… I really have fun and enjoy farming Crystals and Myth Stones and gold too…[emoji1]

Sorry for the double reply…

Farm well Asar!

[emoji106]

Yes Diieter…[emoji6] [emoji1]

The ‘sell’ button has changed to ‘salvage’ in stash…[emoji106] salavage only 1 or all??

One only.

[emoji106]

Thank you sir…

What is skill Talent exactly? I’m still learning the crystals…

You can check out your talent tree at stats menu…

I feel like a dummy now… I’m not fully understanding the description of the crystals. Thank you haha :smile:

Also I was calling it a “skill tree” in my brain not talents haha

You use Crystals to reroll the stats of affix, enchant/disenchant affix attributes of an item/gear…

Examples of skill for a certain item/gear are blood magic,spell sword,plague,etc…

List of Crystals…

List Myth Stones…

Talent Tree (my main character)…you can click on each Talent and read their description…

[emoji106]

You’re welcome…[emoji6]