My build on floor 1000++ (Rogue ricochet)

Yeah both are good…i put orb in hireling MH skill (4 orbs with mirror image )With ds is so fast to kill Bosses.

May i can see your full equipment ?

Full equipment ? , May i can see ?

If u have questions jus do like I do, use the search bar, I stop asking questions once I realized every question u have has already been asked

skill orb .Its a hireling you need Ice element on main to proc Frozen.

Why frozen.

Frozen is the only way to kill heal Bosses in high floors.Just need Ice element on main.

Thabk you , oh btw push limit & glasscannon increase also of Imollate damage ?

1 Like

I wished I knew how much immolate damage I even do, it dosent show unless I’m over looking it idk

Frostbiting,glasscannon and push the limite kill more fast epic+enemys with Frozen explosion.Its good in heal maps…But you dont need.

I was build hunger + demonic build with CF

Thank for your attention

For infinity or higher floor build
The best MH special skill = orb, thx to dama2 no mi & seasonal maiden creator
The best OH special skill = stealth
The best pet = Trickster, jester --> additional orb + hoard skill

Where to get that shadow sets? Newbie here

1. use Dust to unlock and/or then purchase the Item in the Codex > LegendEx > Rogue. (Dust can be gotten by converting Legend, Eternal, Crystal, and Mythic Items into Dust. conversion costs 5k Gold per Dust that you get from the Item being converted.) it looks like it takes 2650 Dust to unlock one and 132 Dust to purchase any after that. finding one as Loot automatically unlocks that one Item.

2. if you don’t have enough Dust, then you need to Farm floors above 1000 on Mythic 3 Difficulty by defeating Epic+ Monsters (these are the Powerful enemies you need to defeat). Items with high Luck or a Powerful Farm Build will help make it easier to find these items. I bought 1 of each new Set to see what they do, and have found 2-3 others since then. have been on lower floors recently to Farm & Ascend some Characters.

@anon87655529 welcome to DQ Forums!

1 Like

Ahh… thanks for the info Mr. Golem but can I ask on how post here in the forum?

if you want to post a new thread for a question, go to the 3 stacked lines in the upper right corner next to the Search :mag:, click on latest, then a little below your Avatar Icon is a shaded box with + New Topic. you can put a Title, like why do I die all the time, then chose a Category, like Build Help, then put in a longer question or description for the Forum Community to better know how to help you, like I do ten times more damage than the monsters, but they kill me with one hit. HELP!

1 Like

Thank you once again Mr. Golem, it will helps me to solve my curiosity in my rogue build. More power in this community forum as well as to you :muscle:

1 Like