My build

Trash or good?

2 Likes

That depends, how high can you get with that setup?

1 Like

Idk but i will try to push up to floor 1500 or 2k

1 Like

Equality doesn’t work with Blood Magic. I did a test about it.

2 Likes

Thanks sir now I will change that and I’m happily knowing that mistakes on my build thank you sir

1 Like

Can you suggest another enchantment to replay my blood magic? Or should i change it to fury or maybe energy…

1 Like

Use Energy if your playstyle revolves around one big attack(Scattershot and Earthshatter) as bonus damage is based on current energy reserve.

Use Fury if your playstyle revolves around swift blows(Flurry and Ricochet) as you can only generate fury from attacking, more fury more dmg.

Bloodmagic is fine on its own as long as you dont over extend yourself. Bonus points if you use Defiant and Masochism(though not mandatory) to get rewarded for having less than full hp.

3 Likes

right now, one of my Builds is using Alchemy with Equality. when I was Ascending, I was using Equality with Equivalence.

when it comes to Equality, if your HP & MP are not the same value on the Stat Page, then you are doing less +% Damage & Regen than what it says on the Item.

4 Likes

So i will remove my equality and change it?

2 Likes

it all depends.

if you want the double Skill Cost with the 200% of your missing HP% +Dmg% with Blood Magic…

if you want the +37.5% Dmg & Regen with equal HP/MP on your Stat Page with Equality…

as you can see, it depends on what you want on your build. if BM is a problem, take it off. if Equality is a problem, take it off.

4 Likes