My Idea to share for Upcoming update

Here is the list of my Idea’s:

1st - Rebirth System (Rollbacks the Character to level 1 but the Stat’s still remains and when the character is rollback the dungeon will be much tougher than ever for Leveling Challenges.)
2nd - New Map’s or Dungeons to Conquer
3rd - New Item Upgrade System (Ex. Adding +10 to the weapon like other RPG Games.)
4th - Increase the level cap to level 200 (I know this is quite stupid but i want to experience more leveling up a character, because i already have level 99 Characters with Maxed out Gear’s etc. Which leaves me no more purpose to play)

This is just my idea’s to share to the community. I hope the owner’s/developers will look out to this idea’s i have.
Best Regards:

-Moose

2 Likes

[quote=“Moose”]
3rd - New Item Upgrade System (Ex. Adding +10 to the weapon like other RPG Games.)[/quote]

Sort of like enchanting. Enchanting weapons and armor would be awesome.

• enchant upragede systems unfunny for players lvl cap should be more

I’d like to share my idea for new content in DQ…

1. PVP system , guild or party …
    2.new enemy
    3.online auction and buying .
  2. Add mount like horse , lion , dragon and etc.
  3. new charater…

Sorry for ambitious idea hahaha hope you read it thanks and do it hahaha

1 Like

[quote=“smasher”]I’d like to share my idea for new content in DQ…

1. PVP system , guild or party …
    2.new enemy
    3.online auction and buying .
  2. Add mount like horse , lion , dragon and etc.
  3. new charater…

Sorry for ambitious idea hahaha hope you read it thanks and do it hahaha[/quote]

Any idea would be like a whole patch (= approx 2 months each), so you just described with only 6 lines what COULD be DQ within a year :unamused:

We talked about new bosses, and that’s not gonna happening before a while, because it would take too much time to create a boss (design + mechanics, etc), and as DQ just got their artist fulltime (this week actually), he has a lot of things to do/redo, so he wouldn’t be able to work a boss, but trust me what’s coming is gonna be amazing, totally worth a little crappy new boss :unamused:

About the 4th character, not happening before a while, Steiger confirmed this, too much time to implement it and 3 classes are far enough for now, the gameplay is enough diversified ( dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Affixes see the number of affixes…)

• 3 classes
  • each 4 differents OH/MH
  • different affixes, almost unlimited combinaisons…
  • mythics skills
  • skills from the others classes
    So now it’s time to work on new features, but ofc staff will keep adding new affixes time to time to keep diversifying! :unamused:

About the online auction, for me, it’s a bad idea (= Diablo3), but trades between friends should be nice :unamused:

And blablabla :unamused:

[quote=“Moose”]Here is the list of my Idea’s:

1st - Rebirth System (Rollbacks the Character to level 1 but the Stat’s still remains and when the character is rollback the dungeon will be much tougher than ever for Leveling Challenges.)
2nd - New Map’s or Dungeons to Conquer
3rd - New Item Upgrade System (Ex. Adding +10 to the weapon like other RPG Games.)
4th - Increase the level cap to level 200 (I know this is quite stupid but i want to experience more leveling up a character, because i already have level 99 Characters with Maxed out Gear’s etc. Which leaves me no more purpose to play)

This is just my idea’s to share to the community. I hope the owner’s/developers will look out to this idea’s i have.
Best Regards:

-Moose[/quote]

1. I’m struggling hard to bring rebirth on the “todo list” hope it’s gonna be happening once! :unamused: I would really like that!
  2. meh
  3. a lot used in most of the anothers RPGphones, but would be difficult in DQ because each item is unique :unamused: I think the actual system with CS/MS is enough :unamused:
  4. Then it’s like rebirth :unamused:

About your maxxed gear and the lack of things to do in DQ, mind posting your build? I’m sure you’ve a lot of things to do on it :unamused: =)