My mana disappeared, but not really

Played my wizard a little, and at some point noticed that my mana bar showed empty. It didn’t re-fill, either, but I could cast spells just fine. When I looked at the stats screen, it showed 0 MP, and when I added points to INT (the old ones were still there), I got 50 MP for each point (I undid this). Tried restarting the app, but no change. I haven’t uploaded the character after this occurred, in case it is broken. I can, though, if it helps.

Perhaps I’m missing something obvious, though, still new! :smile: This is on an iPad Air 2, 64 GB, iOS 8.1.3.

Do you appear to have any equipment with Blood Magic on it?

I … yes.

I’ll hide somewhere now. Thank you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont hide, everybody is friendly here…

Lies ! GROWL :wink:

I just hid in the corner for a couple hours until I felt less stupid! :wink: On the flip side, now I fully understand how talents and skills work, so all is well!

No need to feel stupid, we were all new players once :wink:
And to be honest, its probably the most common mistake that everyone makes.

Blood magic bug -.-"
I have the same problem but i can’t use any skills

if i use mana - mana full
if i use any skill - low mp

It worked untill now …

looking for help !

Blood magic bug -.-"
I have the same problem but i can’t use any skills

if i use mana - mana full
if i use any skill - low mp

It worked untill now …

looking for help ![/quote]

Well… if you are using BM, then you have no mana, therefore, a mana pot will do nothing.

For the not enough mp issue, BM increases the cost of specials pretty dramatically, you probably dont have enough HP to cast it, even if full. You can see the cost of each skill in your stats menu, check and see if thats the case.