My wizard with 75 billion crit dmg

The effect is still there after switching to another off hand…it’s a BUG(abused by other players to get in highest floor ladder). Most of them appear in the top 10 after 1.6.3 update was released.lol

It will be fixed on 1.7 version.[emoji6]

1 Like

So what’s the point having a warrior with a different gameplay and playing spellsword to have the exact same gameplay than wizard ? reroll into a wizard then :unamused:
Or is it because a warrior with spellsword got every pros of wizard (range and power) AND pros of warrior (very much more tanky) while wizard doesn’t? :unamused:

And wizards don’t have spellsword, they have comets and meteors.
So now, you can copy wizard gameplay AND get the PROS of wizard + the PROS of warrior… AND get the 2nd bonus from the set :
" Increases DMG, All Resists, and Total MP% by 20% per rank of your total Dodge"

So you want to have :

• Same skills & power than a wizard
  • Being ranged like a wizard
  • Tankiness of warriors
  • DMG, allres and total MP% of 20% of total Dodge

I understand why most of warriors are using this set affix :unamused:

No, really, just no, no way. Must be nerfed. :wink:

1 Like

So what’s the point having a warrior with a different gameplay and playing spellsword to have the exact same gameplay than wizard ? reroll into a wizard then :unamused:
Or is it because a warrior with spellsword got every pros of wizard (range and power) AND pros of warrior (very much more tanky) while wizard doesn’t? :unamused:

So now, you can copy wizard gameplay AND get the PROS of wizard + the PROS of warrior… AND get the 2nd bonus from the set :
" Increases DMG, All Resists, and Total MP% by 20% per rank of your total Dodge"

So you want to have :

• Tankiness of warriors

No, really, just no, no way. Must be nerfed. :wink:[/quote]

I think it should be just replaces MH skill and special skill just this no more :smiley: it will be better. And 1 thing Diieter Rogue and Warrior Never will have the same gameplay like Wizard with Comet/Meteor+Orb(Teleport)

nerf spellsword, fix explosive…
i know you guys are on it…:wink:
and 1 more thing crushing blow will be redo right?

So you want to have :

• Tankiness of warriors

Hey, it’s at least fun to play. of course you have a ton of crystal set items you can play around. but spell sword is quite nice for the starting warriors. it is definitely not the best build when you can afford better gear, but it is decent and in it’s place.

So you want to have :

• Tankiness of warriors

Hey, it’s at least fun to play. of course you have a ton of crystal set items you can play around. but spell sword is quite nice for the starting warriors. it is definitely not the best build when you can afford better gear, but it is decent and in it’s place.[/quote]

I totally agree with you dancemusiconly. Playing a game is all about having fun, and every now and again, its great fun to throw on some spellsword gear, and rampage through some maps.
As you have already said, a spellsword build is definitely not one of the better builds, and as any player will soon learn, there are far greater builds out there.

IMHO spellsword is perfectly fine as it is :astonished: The game is what you make it, if all you want is a mindless rampage through maps, spellsword is great, but if you want more of a challenge, its time to theory-craft. Everyone’s personal goals in game are different, and also the amount of time spent playing varies too.

There are always going to be flavour of the month builds, it just so happens spellsword is the in thing at this moment in time. If spellsword is nerfed, everyone will move on to the next best build, and that will just become a vicious circle, nerf the flavour of the month build, and it wont be too long before all builds have been nerfed and spellsword is back to being the best and most viable build.

If players want to use spellsword build, on EP 1 and decimate maps, and as long as they are having fun doing that, I dont see any problem in that.
You get out of the game, what you put in.
Put zero effort in, get zero enjoyment out.
Put in a metric shit ton of effort, get out 10 fold of enjoyment …

1 Like

diieter and JesteR have different views on this issue and other issues on the game, and i totally agree on both. At the end of the day , it still up to our own gameplay on how we attack and have fun with the game. :geek:

1 Like

I feel that on the floors 1 to 100, crushing blow should be left as is

As for higher floors, i understand hy it needs nerfing.
So, perhaps you can have crushing blow’s activation rate or effect drop wit floor level starting with 201?

(P.S. - Love the idea of a map that would be crushing blow immune)

1 Like

shjt I maxed 6 Perks and I still don’t reach Bilion of damage :frowning: current i’m on 702 floors just few hundred damage as out come. Building Skull Crushing Flame build now i’m sad.

you will get there eventually. I was playing for about 1 1/2 years before I got my first billion and eventually 100’s of billion damage (I didn’t really get serious about playing DQ until about a year, so it took me about 6 months… but by then I had read a lot of the DQ Forums and tested a lot of affix combinations). my next goal is a trillion+ damage.