My wizard with 75 billion crit dmg

Here’s my wizard with a crit dmg of 75 billion…

Current lvl: 99
Floor: 180
Power: 8

Here’s another with a constant 1.522 billion crit dmg

Nice. Would you mind posting your items?

How much %explosive?

taking about damage… :astonished:

That explosive its so damn nice!! I hope dont get nerfed xD

I think frozen set is better than explosive affix.

It is easier to explode with high freeze%.

Im currently on pure mana… i have 60k mana with 500 resistance to all elements… purely for survival… i depend my dmg to crit and explosive (got about 550% explosive right now) with one iceburn item to slow enemies… so i do hope it doesnt get nerfed…

So weakness dmg lol.
My wizard have 198b DMG

Yah… maybe still weak compared to yours… depends on your build though… i have 5 power, 5 hp, 299 mana… maybe i should try to mix it up… :smiley:

1 Like

Yep, I hope it doesn’t get nerfed but just deleted :unamused:

[quote=“DLLM”]I think frozen set is better than explosive affix.

It is easier to explode with high freeze%.[/quote]

Well, tried a setup with a hired warrior with 100% freeze (iceberg+affixes) + frozen on wizard, but I didn’t see it working well, no huge numbers :confused:

The true over power is the green affixed if you max the level of green affix it can reach 500m+ of damge 500k+ of life 1m of defence 100k% return damage 100k of regen

Green affixes are indeed powerful, but I don’t get what you’re saying

I only have 4 different lvl 5 green affix but i achieve that high damage .
if i have atleast lvl 8 green affix it will double or triple my damge.

Im wrong the level of green affix or +set is the overpower

edited

[quote=“paul”]I only have 4 different lvl 5 green affix but i achieve that high damage .

edited[/quote]

Would prefer seeing some screens ingame or videos than numbers on the stat pages cause they are irrevelants :confused:

Also, it’s normal to get high dmg once you get green affixes and set+, that’s the “goal” of the game, to reach high damages and powerfull stuff, also these affixes are hard to get, that’s why they are so powerful :smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“DLLM”]I think frozen set is better than explosive affix.

Well, tried a setup with a hired warrior with 100% freeze (iceberg+affixes) + frozen on wizard, but I didn’t see it working well, no huge numbers :confused:[/quote]

Idk. My critical damage for explosion is around 2xx m - 4xx m,2b for crushing blow explosion.

My wizard only 30% freeze (wizardry+affixes) . Add multi attack to increase the freeze chance as more hit to enemies.

1 Like

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“paul”]I only have 4 different lvl 5 green affix but i achieve that high damage .

edited[/quote]

Would prefer seeing some screens ingame or videos than numbers on the stat pages cause they are irrevelants :confused:

Also, it’s normal to get high dmg once you get green affixes and set+, that’s the “goal” of the game, to reach high damages and powerfull stuff, also these affixes are hard to get, that’s why they are so powerful :smile:[/quote]i base how much damage i can do to enemy per sec 10m-300m * 10-15hit per sec = billions of damage with or without explosive. +8set is brutal cap that to 4 or 5

1 Like

[quote=“DLLM”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“DLLM”]I think frozen set is better than explosive affix.

Well, tried a setup with a hired warrior with 100% freeze (iceberg+affixes) + frozen on wizard, but I didn’t see it working well, no huge numbers :confused:[/quote]

Idk. My critical damage for explosion is around 2xx m - 4xx m,2b for crushing blow explosion.

My wizard only 30% freeze (wizardry+affixes) . Add multi attack to increase the freeze chance as more hit to enemies.[/quote]

Crushing Blow depends of the monster’s HP, it’s 2B because they have 8B, so the highest you go, the higher will be the damage (that’s also overpowered and would need a nerf, every topladders are warriors full tanks using this setup, we should have a map affix “no crushing blow” to be more balanced and accurate)

Also Frozen does have nice dmg, maybe a bit too much, but you need to freeze monsters before getting the damage, so it’s more or less balanced, but still a bit overpowered

[quote=“paul”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“paul”]I only have 4 different lvl 5 green affix but i achieve that high damage .

edited[/quote]

Also, it’s normal to get high dmg once you get green affixes and set+, that’s the “goal” of the game, to reach high damages and powerfull stuff, also these affixes are hard to get, that’s why they are so powerful :smile:[/quote]i base how much damage i can do to enemy per sec 10m-300m * 10-15hit per sec = billions of damage with or without explosive. +8set is brutal cap that to 4 or 5[/quote]

Here we go another spellsword build! I’m a bit sad to see everyone using spellsword as warriors and rogues, I think it’s a bit too much overpowered, I’ll ask Steiger to check once more the numbers provided by Spellsword
The goal fo the game is to be balanced and not having a single build that everyone use because it’s “overpowered” :mrgreen:
Btw nice numbers!

The real problems at the moment are :

• Spellsword (should be nerfed)
  • Explosive (should be erased)
  • Crushing Blow (should be nerfed or reworked)
1 Like

if spellsword remove how can warrior beat wizard with teleport + longrange att in pvp. And spellsword is not overpower wizard have that skill to.

Just using my wizard again. I dont if ita just me or a bug or an intended effect, i have a tome with explosive affix… So im experiencing explosive which i think really is OP, anyway, so first i summoned my minions so some of my attacks activates explosive, then i change my tome into an orb, thus removing explosive affix on my gear. Supringly, still some of my attacks still activates explosive… why? bug or intended effect? thanks…