Mythic enemy drop

So I got to kill my first mythic creature today and sadly it only dropped a fortune :frowning: anyone get anything better? Ended up getting two elixir from the mythstone combining feat. :smile:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I have yet to find a Mythic creature, so lucky you. :frowning:

Wasn’t found, was farmed. I killed 500 epic monsters to spawn it :wink:

Ps… Hunter ring really helps for this

Wasn’t found, was farmed. I killed 500 epic monsters to spawn it :wink:

Ps… Hunter ring really helps for this

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
Well holy crap that was quick. I think I’m only around 100 Epics so far. I’ve been focusing on upping CS and MS so far. Did you happen to SS your mythic enemy by chance, or remember its name at least?

Nah it died instantly on ep2 at the time it spawned… didn’t drop much either.

Ps. Rerolling 3% epic enemies on maps with diamonds works wonders. :smile:

Has anyone found a legend or mythic enemy other than spawning one from.a feat?

No, I farmed 400 Epics yesterday for one though, it didn’t even have a name. The Hunter ring helps a lot, and the health shrines also spawn them, which I realized halfway through.

[quote=“Rubik”]No, I farmed 400 Epics yesterday for one though, it didn’t even have a name. The Hunter ring helps a lot, and the health shrines also spawn them, which I realized halfway through.

[/quote]

Thanks for that info, didn’t know

Btw, how are you playing with a controller? I wanna do this

[quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“Rubik”]No, I farmed 400 Epics yesterday for one though, it didn’t even have a name. The Hunter ring helps a lot, and the health shrines also spawn them, which I realized halfway through.

[/quote]

Thanks for that info, didn’t know

Btw, how are you playing with a controller? I wanna do this

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
Well you informed me on the Hunter ring, and I informed you on the health/mana shrines… Teamwork! :smile:

I have a Moga controller. They’re made specifically for Android/iOS. Mine was about $80, but if you thought this game was awesome already… waaaaay better with a controller! Amazon makes a Fire Controller for about $40, and I think that’s the one in the picture on load screens. Check out the Mogas though, cool features like a built in phone holder/charger if you use a phone.

I play on a kindle fire 2nd gen. Ill look into it