Mythic, Eternal questions

1.Is there anyway to put a green affix on an item?
2. If not, do I have to take a legend item with the green affix that I want and put 4 empty sockets on it?
3.If I did make a mythic on a legend, will the green affix stay?
4.What would be a good mythic affix to go with Nadroji?
5. If no good mythic affix would be good with Nadroji, what other affixes would be good with it ?
6. Also, if I make the quality of a legend 50%, will that make it eternal and will the stats double? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

[quote=“ji1hui4”]1.Is there anyway to put a green affix on an item?
2. If not, do I have to take a legend item with the green affix that I want and put 4 empty sockets on it?
3.If I did make a mythic on a legend, will the green affix stay?
4.What would be a good mythic affix to go with Nadroji?
5. If no good mythic affix would be good with Nadroji, what other affixes would be good with it ?
6. Also, if I make the quality of a legend 50%, will that make it eternal and will the stats double? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk[/quote]

1. The green affix is called a “set affix” and you can via Crystal Stone named “Amethyst”.

2. Yes.

3. It depends on what nadroji are you talking about because there is a ring and a amulet having a “nadroji” set affix.

4. All affix are best on their own way, there are no worst affix. Add affix that will compliment your playstyle or adapt to which affix are still missing on your gear.

5. Eternal Legends are the only gears capable of reaching Quality of 50%. All other gears are capped at 25%. Eternal Legends are only obtainable through drops and cannot be crafted in any way.

Can Nadroji be on a weapon? I have seen it on a hat amulet and ring

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Right now, no. The available legends can be consulted on the legendex.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/LegendEx

:dieter:

AFAIR, Crystalline, mythical, Eternallized, defiant, maelstom and nadroji can’t be rolled