Mythic Item Crafting

Hi guys , my warrior is lvl 88 Build Axe & Horn. Heroic Level 43
Floor 138 - EnemyPower 6

1)I want to craft the Cyclone Mythic Axe.
I need Haste / Boon / Hero and Flight MS. (i check the wiki)
But what kind of items (with 4 slots) do I need? Only a Yellow Axe ? or a blue Axe ?

2)What is the name of the best legendary horn ?

3)When I would Completed the floor 200 , what is the best thing to do? farm the random scrolls? or farm the stage 101 ?

[quote=“Ahzee”]Hi guys , my warrior is lvl 88 Build Axe & Horn. Heroic Level 43
Floor 138 - EnemyPower 6

1)I want to craft the Cyclone Mythic Axe.
I need Haste / Boon / Hero and Flight MS. (i check the wiki)
But what kind of items (with 4 slots) do I need? Only a Yellow Axe ? or a blue Axe ?

2)What is the name of the best legendary horn ?

3)When I would Completed the floor 200 , what is the best thing to do? farm the random scrolls? or farm the stage 101 ?[/quote]

You will need an axe with 4 empty sockets unless you have the crystals (Zircon) to add your own. The fact that the item would have 4 sockets will make it yellow, not that the colour really matters, the colour denotes the amount of affix’s on the item.

There is no definitive “best” legendary horn, each horn has its own merits, look through your codex and find the one that suits your play style or current set up?

After floor 200 ? What is it you want to farm ? I’m guessing your wanting to farm crystals and stones as you yourself suggested floor 101, but I would do a mix of both, get some upgrades to your gear while collecting stones, until you have crafted a full set of crystal items, then concentrate on stones :wink:

thanks a lot Jester !

First i want to have more DPS with my char, because i can play PM6 but PM7 is too harder. Thirst thing i want is playing in PM8 (max).

How can i craft the full set of crystal items ?

You need to put obsidian … To make your item crystal. [emoji4]

Ok, not easy to find or craft one :smiley: :laughing: . Farm , farm & Farm lol !

And once you get an obsidian (by converting and converting and converting lower stones), do not spend it. Keep converting stones until you hit the “feat” and you get +2 in each crystal stack. If you don’t have one of that crystal already, you don’t get the +2 for that stack. In other words, 1 becomes 3 by completing that feat. Feats are recurring, so it isn’t like you only hit it once. The huge downer on crystal affixes is like legend affixes. You use the crystal and are presented with a list of SOME of the crystal affixes to choose from. The only way to re-roll for better numbers is to re-roll all stats.

Thanks snowman :smile:

I have droped a “Flight lv 13” mythstone ! (lucky ? :smiley:)
Need the last Yellow axe 4 slots, to craft the Cyclone Mythic !!! Farm ; Farm , farm today ! :smiley:

Floor 176 :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Ahzee”]Thanks snowman :smile:

I have droped a “Flight lv 13” mythstone ! (lucky ? :smiley:)
Need the last Yellow axe 4 slots, to craft the Cyclone Mythic !!! Farm ; Farm , farm today ! :smiley:

Floor 176 :p[/quote]

Just keep at, all good things come to he who waits :wink:

wtf my legendary axe is better ? 32 % !

Cyclone Axe 9k Dps.
Fate’s Traesty 22.2k Dps.

:astonished: :open_mouth: :confused:

[quote=“Ahzee”]

wtf my legendary axe is better ? 32 % !

Cyclone Axe 9k Dps.
Fate’s Traesty 22.2k Dps.

:astonished: :open_mouth: :confused:[/quote]
Yep Fate’s Travesty has much higher dps/dmg than Cyclone, because it has an epic % Weapon Dmg affix as well as + XXXX Weapon Dmg, Attack Speed and X Extra Attack Chance. And you inserted a MStone as well with +50% Weapon Dmg. This leads to a higher Dmg/Dps compared to your Cyclone Axe. :smile:

Finally, i’ve changed my build, and cyclone isn’t so useless that i think. :smiley:

Actually, the best thing that i can do is to use an obsidian crystal to have a bette axe than the Fate’s ?

[quote=“Ahzee”]Finally, i’ve changed my build, and cyclone isn’t so useless that i think. :smiley:

Actually, the best thing that i can do is to use an obsidian crystal to have a bette axe than the Fate’s ?[/quote]
For most of people i would not recommend to go ep8 pass floor 240. If you never hit for at least 4mil n above in crit and 95% dmg reduction.

Put the dps info on the character screen aside. Look at the figure you are hitting on monster to gauge your own damage.

Reason why. When u find a shrine champion or legend boss in ep8 pass 250 you mostly likely will not kill it or takes forever.

Cyclone dmg isnt so reliable now. Best if you can find a totem that proc torrent. Put your hero point in torrent once you you are able to do so. That will ramp up your dmg significantly.

Some items you should look out for
Totem with torrent proc as ive mentioned
Nadroji neck.
Ring with torrent proc
Armour /helm with RAGE set effect.

As you played longer you will know how to tweak your gear to your liking or finding…

As always this game is nv about ep8
Its about enjoying it and getting good drops. Dont stress yourself and enjoy the game.

Peace.