Mythic item

I hear completing one of the feats in the game gives a recipe as well :wink:

It gives a ā€œhintā€, and you need 4 hints to get a reciepe :smile:

Nopeā€¦it gives the full recipe all four needed components but you gotta unlike the achievement to hear the message.

Mind telling me the achievement? I didnā€™t see this one yet

Collect 375 mythstones. The unlocked text on ios\amazon will give the recipe for sacntuary

• Find MS : 225 : mythstone explosion
  • Use MS : 375 : all MS +2 stack size

:confused: :question:

You need to be using the game circle or gme center FRONT END app (ie the apps outside of dungeonquest) to see this ifnromation. Correctly Google play services doesnā€™t allow for pre post messages so its a nice little easter egg for the iOS or amazon users

:confused: :question:[/quote]

Sorry, he means through the unlock text given in game circle or google play services. The codex wonā€™t be unlocked with the recipe.

:confused: :question:[/quote]

Sorry, he means through the unlock text given in game circle or google play services. The codex wonā€™t be unlocked with the recipe.[/quote]

Ah got it! :laughing:

Huge THANK YOU for version 2.0. I havent played in months as i hit the wall of leveling and just got bored. But the update is something that renewed my interest in the game. To me its a new game, almost, id love to be able to progress past level 99.

Anyhow im here to say thank you! I just made my first mythic weapon. My " Cyclone Sword of Death". The recipe is right there on the posted link. No clue if the weapon will help or hinder but damnā€¦im happy I made a purple weapon. If I can hook up with anymore hints or clues please message me. Now i have to figure out where my messages areā€¦

Shawn a.k.a

Wrenikle

It was created by god griffin