hi guyz …
do you know how to make
a mythic item ??

i have lots of mythstones
stored in my
stash :smile:

please reply …

You must wait for patch 1.7.

Mythic item is a feature in the up coming patch 1.7. You can turn a normal item into mythic item by socketing 4 MS into that item.

The more MS you use, the more recipe you unlock. Currently, there are 34 mythic items, and there might be more in the future :smile:

In short.just wait for it.

[quote=“loidy momay”]hi guyz …
do you know how to make
a mythic item ??

stored in my

please reply …[/quote]

i know you’re just excited as we are… but for now we just have to wait and keep your mythstones…
1.7 will be soon… :smile:

[quote=“loidy momay”]hi guyz …
do you know how to make
a mythic item ??

stored in my

please reply …[/quote]

i know you’re just excited as we are… but for now we just have to wait and keep your mythstones…
1.7 will be soon… :smile:

from
http://shinyboxgames.com/blog/2014/11/patch-1-7-preview-part-2/

There’s two ways to figure out what the “Recipe”
for each Mythic is. The first way is in game, and
through the Codex! Each time you use a
Mythstone you have a chance to randomly
unlock a hint. The rarer the Mythstone, the
higher the chance you will unlock a hint.
The second way is to come to our forums and
find a list of each recipe that will eventually be
posted by one of our lovely community
members.

im thinking who is that “lovely community member” will be? any ideas? :smiley:

from
http://shinyboxgames.com/blog/2014/11/patch-1-7-preview-part-2/

There’s two ways to figure out what the “Recipe”
for each Mythic is. The first way is in game, and
through the Codex! Each time you use a
Mythstone you have a chance to randomly
unlock a hint. The rarer the Mythstone, the
higher the chance you will unlock a hint.
The second way is to come to our forums and
find a list of each recipe that will eventually be
posted by one of our lovely community
members.

im thinking who is that “lovely community member” will be? any ideas? :smiley:

@andrielley: According to the link that you’re sharing, you already got the first recipe :wink:

And a 2nd one can be found on the wiki :unamused:

yup just one. Hope to have the whole list. That’s why im wondering who is that community member to tell us recipes. :smiley:

I already have 4 full stash tabs of 4 socket items waiting to be tested

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I already have 4 full stash tabs of 4 socket items waiting to be tested

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Instead of a dev or play tester posting a complete list, there is a lot of scope for forum interaction. The community member could be anyone on the forum :wink:

Everyone will be experimting with combinations, so I’m sure your codex will fill up nicely.
Players can trade combinations via private messages, or I’m sure some of the more active forum members might run some kind of competition :wink: for example " first person to post a picture of a shark on a tricycle smoking a cigar gets a combination " its up to you if you go away and Photoshop it, or who knows a PIC like that might already exist on the web!
Who knows, maybe even a prize for the first person to post a complete list …

So many opportunities to get the forum buzzing with activity, seems a shame to waste.

Instead of a dev or play tester posting a complete list, there is a lot of scope for forum interaction. The community member could be anyone on the forum :wink:

Everyone will be experimting with combinations, so I’m sure your codex will fill up nicely.
Players can trade combinations via private messages, or I’m sure some of the more active forum members might run some kind of competition :wink: for example " first person to post a picture of a shark on a tricycle smoking a cigar gets a combination " its up to you if you go away and Photoshop it, or who knows a PIC like that might already exist on the web!
Who knows, maybe even a prize for the first person to post a complete list …

So many opportunities to get the forum buzzing with activity, seems a shame to waste.[/quote]

Indeed, I already planed events about the mythic list :unamused:

But like Jester said, I won’t give any list by myself, you’ll have to cooperate between forumers :wink:

Me too, I have a few events planned :wink:

Two quick questions about mythics. First, will the MS have to be inserted in the exact precise order, or just have to be the correct 4? Second, since it’s only 4 sockets, will we be able to add 2 more affixes, or will that cause it to lose its Mythic status?

1. No precise order
  2. You can add more affixes than the 4MS

Great, those were the answers I was expecting, but nice to have verification. Thanks.

You’re welcome