Mythic Question : Adventure

Actually is really easy :smile: you just need the right strategy to find them. Use regulary mythstones that you don’t need on items that you find and normally you sell. When you do this you sell them again and check in the recepy list what changed. I hope this will help :smile:

I’ll just leave it here;))

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Mythics

[quote=“dancemusiconly”]I’ll just leave it here;))

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Mythics[/quote]

Is this the reason the full list was deleted ? so it could be added to the wiki ?

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“dancemusiconly”]I’ll just leave it here;))

Is this the reason the full list was deleted ? so it could be added to the wiki ?[/quote]
Eventualy one by one. The full list is still not published :laughing:
I’m ready to take a bribe and republish the full list :wink:

[quote=“SHAY”][quote=“JesteR”][quote=“dancemusiconly”]I’ll just leave it here;))

Is this the reason the full list was deleted ? so it could be added to the wiki ?[/quote]
I’m ready to take a bribe and republish the full list :wink:[/quote]

LOL, shame we dont have trade, and then you could sell copies of it. Pay with ingame gold or items, get a copy via PM on forums :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“SHAY”][quote=“JesteR”]

LOL, shame we dont have trade, and then you could sell copies of it. Pay with ingame gold or items, get a copy via PM on forums :wink:[/quote]
I don’t need money. I’m rich…(tons of ingame money :laughing: )

[quote=“SHAY”][quote=“SHAY”][quote=“JesteR”]

LOL, shame we dont have trade, and then you could sell copies of it. Pay with ingame gold or items, get a copy via PM on forums :wink:[/quote]
I don’t need money. I’m rich…(tons of ingame money :laughing: )[/quote]

I will be honest with you SHAY, I think you deserve a prize and recognition for being the first person to post the completed list.

Please feel free to update/add to that wiki :smile:

If Christmas comes and it’s still not complete, I’ll fill it out for you guys and post it.

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Please feel free to update/add to that wiki :smile:

If Christmas comes and it’s still not complete, I’ll fill it out for you guys and post it.[/quote]

I just filled it. Now it’s complete :smile:

P.S. This is post number 8000 in General Discussion!!!