Mythic Question : Adventure

Hi guys ! Im just wondering How to make this mythic more effective ??

Did i need to have more gold find % affixes to gain much more experience ? Aside from 40% exp from MS (Quest) ??? [emoji53] [emoji53] [emoji53]

It all depends what its going to be used for ? power levelling 50 to 99 ? or levelling pets ?

Personally I think it just fine as it is, the extra %gold find you would get can easily be got by upping an EP level, or upping Luck on hero points.
You did the right thing adding a set affix and +2 modifier

Change nature to greed though for +25% gold find :wink:

The reason why I’ve decided to use this kind of mythic is to boost my exp. Because my 30B exp. Was lost when i was download my data from server after the update of v1.7 , and also for grinding feats , cs/ms .

It is still effective if my level was max ?

I think Adding an set affix/xtal affix and +2 modifier , was make mythic to be more useful .

Owh i didn’t notice the nature was wisdom , thanks for telling me [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji106]

Indeed, if you’ve a lot of gold find you’ll have a lot of experience :unamused:

Really ?? Having a lot of gold of find % i can gain much more exp ? Ow good to hear that !

But did you tested it diieter ??

I didn’t but it’s kinda obvious :unamused:

The more gold you loot, the more XP it does bring, so with a high gold find, you’ll loot a lot of gold, and then a lot of exp :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm ok I’ll try to observe it , if it is really works or not .[emoji57]

Well if it doesn’t (which won’t be the case imo), you’re allowed to hit steiger :laughing:

I think it isn’t working … [emoji20] [emoji20] [emoji20]

Because I’ve run normal map floor 181 ep8 3-5 times and base on my observation i got [ 29-35 ] million exp. Per run , Without using any experience boost .

And then , I’ll try to use this combination of mythic

I’ve got 140% experience boost , and then I’ll try to run at the same floor 3 times and then base on my observation i got [ 70 - 85 ] million exp . Per run , And then I’ll try to calculate it .

Calculation :

[29-35 ] + ( 140% of [29-35] ) = [69-84 ]

So it means the talent adventure doesn’t work , but im not pretty sure about this , Because in every single map it contains a different ratio amount of normal , magic , rare and epic enemies , Which means i don’t really know the exactly total amount of experience i can get in every run .

And i think only steiger can solve it . [emoji57] [emoji57]

Adventure grants the same amount of XP equal to the gold you pick up.

If you pick up 59 gold, you get 59 XP
If you pick up 1.7 mil gold, you get 1.7 mil XP.

Adventure does not work on any kind of percentages, its a straight like for like deal. Gold picked up = added XP.

Looking at your calculations, it looks like you are 1M short. Which depending on your gold pick up %, would be just about right !
I would say Adventure is working perfect :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”]Adventure grants the same amount of XP equal to the gold you pick up.

If you pick up 59 gold, you get 59 XP
If you pick up 1.7 mil gold, you get 1.7 mil XP.

Adventure does not work on any kind of percentages, its a straight like for like deal. Gold picked up = added XP.

Looking at your calculations, it looks like you are 1M short. Which depending on your gold pick up %, would be just about right !
I would say Adventure is working perfect :wink:[/quote]

Yea, I get more gold from selling items than from goldfind… one decent epic item sells for 30k… thats just my play on things.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

“According to the manual, it works fine!”. -one of my favorite ‘the far side’ comics… Lol!

Our lovely God Steiger doesn’t make faults in his code, so It should works fine!

slurp slurp

Excalibur we have the same problem, my exp. Was erased when i updated, i was at rank 12 when i updated then my game was bugged voila my 85B went down to 400m hahaha tough luck. Now im using Quest mythstones on my robe and ring, its at 70% additional exp points. I’ll try ur adventure amulet. Thanks

Wtf how did u get the right combinations to make mythic items!?

Forum search, there is a complete mythic ingredients list posted.

Forum search, there is a complete mythic ingredients list posted.[/quote]

Nope there isn’t :smiley: censured, deleted :laughing:

Nope there isn’t :smiley: censured, deleted :laughing:[/quote]
glad I got the ones I needed lol

Nope there isn’t :smiley: censured, deleted :laughing:[/quote]

Oooops my bad, sorry :frowning:

Deleted? Then how the hell are we going to know what stones are needed on a certain recipe? Finding the stones are difficult already… :frowning: