Mythical pet?

.hello… :grinning:
.i have an issue about pet drop notification…
.i run around floor 700-705, then on floor 702 i found enslaver (orange death metal punk dude)

.after that i meet that ‘punk’’ again on floor 705 (i just not remember to screenshot it) it has a dog and then i kill enslaver dude, it says i got ‘‘LEGEND ETERNAL HOUND’’…
.i feel so happy because i thought its eternal hound with plague set, after i check it in my bag then this thing came out… :sob:

.yes i am happy but its far from my expectations…
.its notification bug??
.because i dont have any issue with my eyes… JK

3 Likes

yes, you need :eyeglasses: … ok, you don’t need :eyeglasses: , it is a notification bug as far as I know. it has been around for awhile, so hopefully it can be addressed by a Dev eventually.

hopefully, the affixes on the Slime are all useful for some Build you would like to build.

1 Like

@Golem
.so far just get this…

.and ill trying to figure it out how to get that plague hound pet…
.my feats is half from mythic enslaver, i hope i can find some trick to get that hound from that feats sir…

.or maybe 7 eternalized equipped set will help increase pet rarety drop…
.nah just maybe, need some real test… :thinking:

Man you are a super lucky guy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Vinz
.nah not really… :sweat:
.i really want that plague hound…

1 Like

this is the best post I have seen for those who want to Farm Eternal Pets.

if you go to the beginning of the thread, there are a lot of questions asked by @Mr_Scooty and many others, and a lot of answers are also given.

also, any Pet that is dropped is random, which is why there are usually more Slimes than Hounds, Fairy’s or Imps.

2 Likes

How did you get so many legend pet and eternal pet I’ve play 3 months now but still i don’t have eternal pet,:pleading_face::pleading_face::broken_heart:

1 Like

@Berot
.I believe its about luck…