Mythstones

Hi, does any know offhand what would work better for total overall damage? A 50% damage Mythstones or a 15% attack speed mythstone? Thanks

Should have gave a little more detail about your question, like is it a hatchet or a bomb…

But anyways, the 50% Dmg will increase your Offhand Dmg only…

I dont think a 15% Aspd will increase your speed in throwing hatchet or bashing the shield…

I could be wrong about this though…

It’s on a socketed chakram, I had another main hand weapon that I put a 50% base damage on and it was good for that weapon, just not sure how much difference 15% faster weapon speed will make.

Well +DMG% applies only on the weapon on which the affix is, while +attksp% applies to your overall statistics
So for example if your OffHand has +DMG%, it’ll applies on the skills used by your offhand

As you’re using a chakram I would recommand you to get +50DMG% (MS) on it and trying to have these +15% attackspeed on another piece of gear to have them both? :dieter:

Attack speed is also something applying only on certain skills, not everyone, by example if you’re using blinkstrike or meteor or twister (basically most of the special skills (2nd skill) of your weapon) your attack speed won’t be useful, you’ll need “cooldown reduction%”, but as you’re using chakram, you can cap attack speed (60%) :smile:

Ahh ok thanks for the info and tips!