Nadroji Set Farm

Hi guys… can anyone tell me how to farm it?? and the Mutiny or The item with Defiant affix??

Take a look at what the master @Skaul has put together (link below). He has compiled a list of everything you want to know when you are starting the game. You can also go to the codex and then the legendex while you are in-game. Look at the character you are playing for where items drop and the conditions like nadroji. Nadroji drops from epic / epic plus monsters starting at floor 100 for amulet and ring. I think the armor/helm drops at floor 200+.

Nadroji pieces: For the necklace and ring you can get them by killing epic tier and above enemies above floor 100 and for the chest and hat you can get them by killing epic tier and above enemies above floor 200 on at least epic difficulty

Defiant pieces: you can find ragnarok by killing epic tier and above enemies above floor 100 and you can find mutiny and insolence by killing epic tier and above enemies above floor 200 :smile:

Nadroji pieces: For the necklace and ring you can get them by killing epic tier and above enemies above floor 100 and for the chest and hat you can get them by killing epic tier and above enemies above floor 200 on at least epic difficulty

Defiant pieces: you can find ragnarok by killing epic tier and above enemies above floor 100 and you can find mutiny and insolence by killing epic tier and above enemies above floor 200 :smile:

What do you mean by epic tier?

Repl

Orange enemies and enslavers/cartographers are epic tier enemies :smile:

thank you haha i though epic tier and epic enemies are diff. XD

:+1: sorry for being confusing then :smile:

Tnx Scooty and And Griffin!! You’re always there for me!! Hehehehhe Joke… Why I need nadroji and Mutiny its because I want them tocbe on my build and Yep!! Starting to farm!!