Nadrojis have been found!

I have been doing desert maps ep8 186-190 a lot trying to farm electrified set but i havent found yet a nadroj piece :confused:

I have got a Stone of Nadroji for Warrior last night but I found it at level250 ice map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thatā€™s an anomalous result: perhaps I have two switched?

[ul][li]Stone of Nadroji (Wizard)
180+, ep8, Forest Maps[/li]
[li]Nadrojiā€™s Crystal (Wizard)
180+, ep8, Desert Maps[/li]
[li]Stone of Nadroji (Warrior)
180+, ep8, Ice Maps[/li]
[li]Nadrojiā€™s Crystal (Warrior)
180+, ep8, Fire Maps[/li][/ul]

so u said u expect something rare to be found, as well as expecting some other rarer thing to be obtained.
lol, uā€™re joking.
just switch it, u farm nadroji and expect electrified to be obtained.
and fyi, electrified is not that good replacement for cosmic.
I have all electrified just tonight. what scenario do u have in mind to use electrified? (the amulet worth it tho)

so u said u expect something rare to be found, as well as expecting some other rarer thing to be obtained.
lol, uā€™re joking.
just switch it, u farm nadroji and expect electrified to be obtained.
and fyi, electrified is not that good replacement for cosmic.
I have all electrified just tonight. what scenario do u have in mind to use electrified? (the amulet worth it tho)[/quote]
To use on my reflect warrior :stuck_out_tongue: 2/4 pieces i got, still need armor and hammer x.X

I have try a build with 80k HP (all stat points are added to health and increased by vampiric touch).

It should be 100k armor under level 5 plagued but I only got 74.4K.

Is that an error or plagued only change the armor base on the original hp without vampiric touch ?

[quote=ā€œcrowcccā€]I have try a build with 80k HP (all stat points are added to health and increased by vampiric touch).

It should be 100k armor under level 5 plagued but I only got 74.4K.

Is that an error or plagued only change the armor base on the original hp without vampiric touch ?[/quote]

diminishing returns perhaps?

Thatā€™s an anomalous result: perhaps I have two switched?

[ul][li]Stone of Nadroji (Wizard)
180+, ep8, Forest Maps[/li]
[li]Nadrojiā€™s Crystal (Wizard)
180+, ep8, Desert Maps[/li]
[li]Stone of Nadroji (Warrior)
180+, ep8, Ice Maps[/li]
[li]Nadrojiā€™s Crystal (Warrior)
180+, ep8, Fire Maps[/li][/ul][/quote]

just got wizard amulet on random fire map lvl 208:)

Hello i just finished collecting all 138 legendary items. Nadrojis found at lvl 147 ep 1. Good luck!

Seriously? Can yuo screen it here? :astonished:

Iā€™ve posted a screenshot on the facebook official page of the game. Just a hint for all of you all legendary items can be found on ep 1

Just checked it, thatā€™s impressive! :open_mouth: GZ!
It can but uā€™re getting less %luck :smile:

Not sure if this is helpful, but I got this Nadrojiā€™s Crystal (warrior) on floor 115 (ep8).

Why wouldnā€™t it be usefull? if you found it on this floor, people can farm this one, uā€™re helping them :wink:

It appears they can be found anywhere, but with an incredibly low chanceā€¦)

It would be funny though, if in a couple of years Steiger would say that you just have to like run three times round the map without harming any obstacles and Nadroji will drop from the first mob:)))

1 Like

Got one while farming Floor 200 EP 5 :smile:

All found farming at lvl 200 ep 1.

I cant set ep1 xD only ep2-8 haha

Got one while farming Floor 200 EP 5. This oneā€™s for my warrior, too bad I didnā€™t get the ring on my warrior too.

found one finally for my rogue! on floor 280, random map. :smiley:

btw, I just saw, that it isnā€™t ā€œmarkedā€ in my LegendEX as ā€œfoundā€.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.