Nadrojis have been found!

It’s been so quite here, why don’t we share (perhaps) the likeliness of finding nadroji on certain map for those who already got one, and for for those who don’t.
So that we can, at least, narrow our nadroji hunt.

As for me, I already got 2 nadroji necklace (reclaim and mastery), but the reclaim one has been sold. I found it (desperately) on last ignis ep8, and the next one on a bluish lava random map.
I got my nadroji ring (toxicity) on a random map too, but it is an act one type map.

This is indeed not a clue for searching for one, but least you can share your own story and later, we can make a generalizations of finding nadrojis and give it a try.

have a good quest!

Ive found a nadroji amulet on floor 191 leveling my warrior with my wizard hired on ep8. It was for my wizard. Havent found a nadroji item doibg 1000+ ignis kills on ep8 with 725 luck.

I found mine on the 200+ random floors xD

Stone of Nadroji for Warrior I found on my original playthrough, on floor 186-190, ep8. Stone of Nadroji for Wizard I found on a 200+ floor ep8, although I don’t remember what kind of map it was (forest, desert, ice, fire).

I haven’t found any others.

I don’t have one yet on my normal play through. Whats your build that you using with it?

@tdaniel : you mean u got no nadroji just yet?

well, I think it’s a pure luck.

Im using with cosmic power set :stuck_out_tongue:

same with Harahell, I use cosmic too.
xp

My current ‘run straight to the end without dying and take out the Cartographer in just a few seconds’ build:

Obsidian Blade, Jouster’s Horn, Electric Web, Stone Helm, Stone of Nadroji, Pestilence, Imp with HP Leech.

About 3m DPS, 26k hp, 19k armor rating, and 500+ for all element resists with 10% Storm Proc, 37.5% Earthshatter proc, Electrified 3, and 20% Crushing Blow. All my stat points are in power.

If I roll a desert map (currently using Shock damage), I swap out Electric Web for an Archangel instead, for the prismatic effects, and 37.5% resist reduction.

You lucky bastards :smiley: I am doing an Ignis ep8 genocide + random maps… still nothing :imp:

[quote=“Lithius”]My current ‘run straight to the end without dying and take out the Cartographer in just a few seconds’ build:

Obsidian Blade, Jouster’s Horn, Electric Web, Stone Helm, Stone of Nadroji, Pestilence, Imp with HP Leech.

About 3m DPS, 26k hp, 19k armor rating, and 500+ for all element resists with 10% Storm Proc, 37.5% Earthshatter proc, Electrified 3, and 20% Crushing Blow. All my stat points are in power.

If I roll a desert map (currently using Shock damage), I swap out Electric Web for an Archangel instead, for the prismatic effects, and 37.5% resist reduction.[/quote]

I try the same build but i only have 1.54m DPS. How can you get about 3m DPS?

[quote=“crowccc”][quote=“Lithius”]My current ‘run straight to the end without dying and take out the Cartographer in just a few seconds’ build:

If I roll a desert map (currently using Shock damage), I swap out Electric Web for an Archangel instead, for the prismatic effects, and 37.5% resist reduction.[/quote]

I try the same build but i only have 1.54m DPS. How can you get about 3m DPS?[/quote]

re-rolling probably. Anyway, as discussed here on forum, the DPS displayed in-game doesn’t really matter cause it doesn’t include some stats (i.e. crushing blow makes 90+% damage, but it doesn’t affect DPS), so you shouldn’t look at it as a criteria to your build.

[quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“crowccc”][quote=“Lithius”]My current ‘run straight to the end without dying and take out the Cartographer in just a few seconds’ build:

I try the same build but i only have 1.54m DPS. How can you get about 3m DPS?[/quote]

re-rolling probably. Anyway, as discussed here on forum, the DPS displayed in-game doesn’t really matter cause it doesn’t include some stats (i.e. crushing blow makes 90+% damage, but it doesn’t affect DPS), so you shouldn’t look at it as a criteria to your build.[/quote]

Yep that’s it, you got it :wink:

I would suggest you to check your damage ingame by “normal hit” and “critical”, to make yourself an idea of your strength :wink:

All items are level 100, all are rolled close to perfect. The Obsidian Blade and the Nadroji both have a random affix, the Nadroji has 7.8% crit chance, the Blade has +1 Attack Chance (don’t settle for anything else! :wink:). Imp has Attack Speed, Crit Chance, and Crit Damage, as well.

But even at 1.5m, I would imagine most Cartographers should fall in just a few seconds anyway.

I have three nadrojis (assault,poison resist ; suffering,critical damage ; zealous,gold find[LOUDLY CRYING FACE]) Which one is better?
Will assault cause crushing blow easier (more hit)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“crowccc”]I have three nadrojis (assault,poison resist ; suffering,critical damage ; zealous,gold find[LOUDLY CRYING FACE]) Which one is better?
Will assault cause crushing blow easier (more hit)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

grr :imp:

i personally prefer zealous, but gold find is kinda useless unless you use golden veins set, so assault + resist looks better.

as for suffering - it’s the way to go in case you use an axe (cause it gives 30% bleed chance). So Suffering 20+ will give you ~30%+ misses on top of your dodge/block making you much more immortal:)

1 Like

Assuming you’re using a Jouster’s Horn, the Zealous will probably be most effective. Mine has Clarity/Crit Chance (7.8%), I’d swap it for Zealous/Gold Find in a heartbeat.

Just found a Nadroji’s Crystal (Warrior). From the information that I and others have posted, my speculation is the following:

[ul][li]Stone of Nadroji (Wizard)
180+, ep8, Forest Maps[/li]
[li]Stone of Nadroji (Warrior)
180+, ep8, Desert Maps[/li]
[li]Nadroji’s Crystal (Wizard)
180+, ep8, Ice Maps[/li]
[li]Nadroji’s Crystal (Warrior)
180+, ep8, Fire Maps[/li][/ul]

I don’t have any information regarding Nadroji’s Crystal for Wizard, but it would seem to fit the pattern.

O.o

that’s a nice hypothesis from @Lithius, somebody to test it out?
:smile: