Name: "Synergizing" - The PVE build - Farming + Climbing and more

Hello everyone,

After sometimes, I converted almost every items in my storage and come up with my current build for both Main + Hireling. Here are some important criteria which I would like to archive therefore the build should full-fill all these requirements:

• Max all farming stats.
  • Main should be the main DPS.
    ** because I had a hard time to configure AI for any hireling DPS to work with my game-style. I believe control the main DPS on my own is a very important to clear all dungeons as fast as possible.
    ** Main should cary all farming sets.
  • Hireling should be support DPS.

Skills: In order to clear the dungeon quickly the target should be “moving around the dungeon with one-hand” therefore I choose “Skull Shield” for my Wizard and “Sprint” for my hireling Warrior.

• With SkullShield you should press one and then use your left finger moving around the dungeon everything should melt down immediately.
  • With Sprint, It’s easier to moving around and you can extremely increase the proc by having more than 100% Sprint Proc (or all proc) to make sure the skill is executed every second. This works nicely when you’re fighting the bosses.

Skill Conclusion: By using these 2 combination everything should be melt down on the way you moving around the dungeon.

Set Affixes: When it comes to choosing which Sets you want to target everything I have these in mind:

• In order to carry all farming sets, you only have 2 available Sets in your main. Therefore I choose Crushing Flames Set (2) + All farming sets + Pet can be anything
  • In order to become a support DPS, the warrior needs to carry Mercenary + Demonic set + Execute DMG as many as possible. The other sets are not important.

Here is my build:

MAIN:

• Survivability Affixes:
    • Dodge 75% → Reach new cap with Epiphany
    • Block 60%
    • Santuary
  • DPS Affixes:
    • Crushing Blow 75% - Reach new cap with Epiphany
    • Elemental Critical 50% - Immolate 110% (This is super important to activate Crushing Flame effect)
  • Max farming affixes:
    • Gold Find: 812.5%
    • Item Drops: 250%
    • Luck 726.3%
    • Move Speed: 62.5% → Reach new cap with Epiphany
  • Set Affixes:
    • Eternalized (5)
    • Crushing Flame (6)
    • Crystaline (5)
    • Epiphany (5)
    • Nadroji (5)
    • Angelic (5) - The best would be Demonic (5) set on Pet
  • Ignore resist is important. This will help you having consistent damage with Crushing Blow for all mobs.
  • Chest:
    • Sorcery 20 - This does not make any changes for CB
    • Greed - increase gold.
  • Hat:
    • Wizardry 20 - 20% Element Critical chance. This help reach 50% cap
    • Greed - increase gold.
  • Ring:
    • Astral 20 - This does not make any changes for CB.
    • Greed - increase gold.
  • Amulet:
    • Fester 20 - Element DoT duration and speed. i’m not sure but it probably increase CB time DoT @golem.
    • Greed - increase gold
  • OH:
    • Luck - increase luck
  • MH: Anything.

HERO tab:

• Skull Shield 40
  • Dexterity 20
  • Fortune 30

HIRELING:

• Survivability Affixes:

• Dodge 75% → Reach new cap with Epiphany
    • Block 75% → Reach new cap with Epiphany
  • DPS Affixes: Please aware this is support DPS which means the Main should use CB to decrease HP quickly to below 25% then these affixes below get extremely effective :slight_smile:

• Crit chance: 75% → Reach new cap with Epiphany
    • Crit DMG: 437.5%-> Reach new cap with Epiphany
    • Sprint Proc: 107,4% → This makes sure Sprint is activated every second.
    • Execute DMG: 196,8% → DMG increase with mobs < 25% HP
    • Demonic - DMG increase 100% with Mob < 25%
    • Mercenary - 25% increase 600% DMG with mob < 25%
  • Max farming affixes:

• Gold Find: — → does not matter it’s hireling
    • Item Drops: 250%
    • Luck 800%
    • Move Speed: 24% → When Sprint is activated + Zealous your warrior can run very fast.
  • Set Affixes:

• Mercenary (6)
    • Demonic (5)
    • Epiphany (5) - Make sure reach new gap +25%
    • Permafrost (5) - Ice damage
  • Ignore resist is important. This will help you having consistent damage for all mobs.

• Chest:

• Sorcery 20 - This does not make any changes for CB
    • Greed - increase gold.
  • Hat:

• Wizardry 20 - 20% Element Critical chance. This help reach 50% cap
    • Luck - increase luck.
  • Ring:

• Astral 20 - This does not make any changes for CB.
    • Luck - increase luck.
  • Amulet:

• Luck - increase luck.
  • OH:

• Death - increase crit chance
  • MH:

• Death - increase crit chance

HERO tab:

• Sprint 40
  • Dexterity 20
  • Fortune 30

Few thoughts:

• I like play Wizard and if you play a lot easily moving around dungeons is very important. With other skills you have to click as many times as possible to activate the skills. With Skull Shield you don’t really do anything.
  • With high survival Dodge and Block in both Main and Hireling you don’t really die often even with bosses.
  • With max cap Crushing Blow + Crushing Flames you actually kill any mobs down to 25% in less than few seconds.
  • With extremely high Execute DMG + Mercenary Set + Demonic set + Activate Sprint all the time, your Warrior Hireling really can kill any mobster or bosses with HP < 25% in no times.
  • I tested all the maps (except Heal Affixes) until floor 1950. All maps are taking the same time of killing and clearing.
  • With this build, you don’t have to think a lot about your set and you’re eventually max Farming stats when you’re climbing.
  • Each and every affixes here I calculated exactly so that I reach all caps I need. The natures of the items are also count. Please aware if you don’t use correct nature you’re probably does not reach the cap.

The most important though I have learnt for sometimes until now: Keep your main only concentrate on Crushing Blow to decrease to < 25% HP. Make your hireling concentrate on Damage with <25% HP. You can climb to any floors I believe.

Thanks and any feedbacks are welcomed.

1 Like

Gold Find isn’t needed on Hireling, which gives some extra space for something else. good call on that.

the big surprise for me is seeing that Pick Up Radius on Hireling stacks with PUR on Main… seeing it on the Stat Page is really cool!

Ignore Resist, Weaken, and Effective don’t affect Crushing Blow or Crushing Flames. Crushing Blow takes 25% of enemies current HP, only modified by Crushing Flames and Enemy Tier.

Sorcery 20 does double your Fire DoT damage, and possibly Immolate damage.

Astral isn’t helping your build at all, so check out the other Talents. Magnify would give your Storm more AoE if you use it at all. if none of the Talents on Ring are helpful, just keep it there and save your crystals.

Fester only affects Element DoT’s duration and speed. it’s possible it affects Immolate, which means more chances for Crushing Blow to be Crushing Flames instead.

the Warrior is thought out really well, but you accidentally showed the Wizard Talents again instead of the Warrior Talents!

like the Title says, this is a great Synergy Main & Hireling Farm Build.

2 Likes

Using Fester is very good idea, duration probably will increase duration of Immolate → increase duration of Crushing Flames.
Speed would make Immonate burn faster → Crushing Flames faster.

Sound like 40 Fester is a good idea.

And replace Ignore Resist with another affix also a very good. Probably 10 fester :wink: :smiley:

just remember, without Ignore Resist on your main, your Fire attacks will all be -50% on Fire Maps, but +25% on Ice Maps. Crushing Blow & Crushing Flames will be unaffected by taking Ignore Resist off. instead of Fester 10, use Amplify 10, this will give you +20% damage to any enemy with Fire or Ice DoT, +40% damage to any enemy with both DoT’s on them.

your Hireling with Ice & Ignore Resist will still work great with the CB & CF on all maps.

i’m wondering does the Aplify count on top of CB CF. I would guess no because this will break everything we know. And CB CF has it own color therefore any other affixes which affect Pink color can’t be count on CF CB.

The only possible thing is Duration + Speed which is Fester. Since Fester does not effect damage. I would guess it will be count on CB CF build

what Fester does is increase the duration and speed of element DoT’s for 4 seconds.

Fester 40 for Fire Element gives Fire DoT 4 seconds duration with 2 DoT’s a second for 4 seconds. if Fester affects Immolate, then Immolate will have 8 DoTs, which is 4 more chances of CF on top of any other attacks you do. with Inferno (5) Set, Fire DoT would be 3 DoT’s a second. with Sorcery increasing Fire DoT damage, this is what makes Wizard Elementalist Builds so powerful.

By concentrate on CB CF damage any other type of damage like Immolate would not have any effective here. Therefore with purely CB CF build Fire DoT damage can’t be counted.

I would agree with Fester 40 increase 4 more changes for having CF on top which is perfectly fit to the “pure CB CF” build.

1 Like

when you think about it, CB/CF only takes up so much space. the extra space can be for damage to help the Hireling with the last 25% enemy HP on the higher floors. on the other hand, this Team Build is doing good for now, so no worries for awhile!